Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | ninth March 2021
1) Which of those gamers introduced his retirement in June 2019?
Ans : Yuvraj Singh
2) Which of those is a Premier Badminton
Ans : Delhi Dashers
3) In which metropolis is the soccer membership Odisha FC primarily based?
Ans : Bhubaneswar
4) Which American hurdler was named the World Athlete of Year 2019 by World Athletics?
Ans : Dalilah Muhammad
5) Who is the first Kiwi wicket-keeper to hit a check double century?
Ans : BJ Watling
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | eighth March 2021
1) Comedian Cyrus Broacha was the host of which MTV present?
Ans : MTV Bakra
2) If Carnatic music has Mridangam then what does Hindustani music have?
Ans : Tabla
3) How many seasons of the TV present ‘Breaking Bad’ had been made?
Ans : 5
4) Which well-known band has a music known as ‘Where the Streets Have No Name?
Ans : U2
5) Which of those was India’s first crowdfunded film?
Ans : Manthan
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | seventh March 2021
1) Pondicherry, mahe, Yanam, and karaikal had been colonies of which European nation?
2) Which primates new species, tapanuli was described as distinct species in 2017
3) which nobel laureates is known as the daddy of inexperienced revolution
Answer: Norman Borlaug
4) the well-known chakhesang shawls are made by which northeastern state?
5) by which metropolis was the spiritual organisation ISKCON based?
Answer: New York City
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | sixth March 2021
1) Which of those international locations is just not part of the West indies Cricket workforce?
2) From 1930 to 1970, world cup winners got the Jules Rimet Trophy?
3) Who just lately turned the quickest indian bowler to take 250 wickets at dwelling in check cricket?
Answer: R. Ashwin
4) After which NBA participant is the hen within the brand of twitter named?
Answer: Larry Bird
5) For which widespread NBA participant was the nickname ‘his Airness’ used?
Answer: Michael Jordan
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | fifth March 2021
1) Which of the next time period refers back to the expert singers of Indian Classical Music?
Ans : Gandharv
2) Who was the topic of a Ketan Mehta biopic starring Aamir Khan?
Ans : Mangal Pandey
3) Which singer began with the group The Wailers’ and is now a world icon?
Ans : Bob Marley
4) Javed Jaffrey is the son of which legendary comic?
Ans : Jagdeep
5) J. Om Prakash, an eminent producer and director is the maternal grandfather of
Ans : Hrithik Roshan
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 4th March 2021
1) The Vice President of India can also be the chairperson of what?
Ans : Rajya Sabha
2) If you’re standing dealing with the rising solar, what’s the path to your left?
Ans : North
3) Which sultan of Delhi was born as Fakhr Malik Jauna Khan?
Ans : Muhammad bin Tughluq
4) In 2018, which nation created a Blue Bond to boost cash for maritime safety?
Ans : Seychelles
5) The emblem of which state has a Mithun bison and the phrase ‘Unity’ inscribed?
Ans : Nagaland
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | third March 2021
1) Which of those martial artwork varieties originated in Japan?
Ans : Judo
2) Who is the second Indian batsman to get his Test double century with a six?
Ans : Mayank Agarwal
3) To which IPL workforce was Ajinkya Rahane just lately traded by the Rajasthan Royals?
Ans : Delhi Capitals
4) What is the utmost factors that may be scored with a basket in basketball?
Ans : three
5) Which NBA participant was born Ferdinand Lewis Alcindor Jr?
Ans : Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 2nd March 2021
1) Who performed the function of Ali Fazal’s father within the movie Prassthanam?
Ans : Sanjay Dutt
2) Which actor hails from Gopalganj and went to NSD earlier than being forged within the movie Run?
Ans : Pankaj Tripathi
3) Musician duo Hariharan and Lesle Lewis are collectively referred to as
Ans : Colonial Cousins
4) Pirates of Silicon Valley is a 1999 movie primarily based on the rivalry between
Ans : B. Gates and S. Jobs
5) Which iconic Bollywood movie has been remade in Hollywood as ’Broken Horses?
Ans : Parinda
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 1st March 2021
1) On which nation’s flag would you discover the well-known Angkor Wat temple?
Ans : Cambodia
2) The sister of which actress just lately wrote the ebook I’ve Never Been (Un)Happier?
Ans : alia bhatt
3) 1 Astronomical Unit roughly corresponds to
the gap between
Ans : Sun and Earth
4) On the packaging of what product would you see a lady named Tarangini Mitra?
Ans : Nirma
5) What was the reclamation mission of the islands of Bombay known as?
Ans : Homby Vellard
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 28th February 2021
1) Who is the primary Indian to get to a double century in a check with a six?
Answer: Rohit Sharma
2) After which Indian Prime Minister is the most important indoor sports activities Arena on India title?
Answer: Indira Gandhi
3) After which princely States rule is the Sawai Mansingh stadium named?
4) Who owns the land on which the long-lasting Kolkata Stadium Eden backyard stands?
Answer: Indian Army
5) Madhukar is the center title of which Indian cricketer?
Answer: Ajinkya Rahane
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 26th February 2021
1) Which of those widespread cell apps is just not owned by Google?
Ans : Facebook
2) What a part of the plant will we eat after we eat carrots?
Ans : Root
3) Which nation has shifted its capital 7 instances with the present one since 1990?
Ans : Germany
4) Who was the Foreign Minister in Mughal emperor Akbar’s courtroom?
Ans : Birbal
5) What Google developed Al identifies “potentially unsafe” eating places?
Ans : FINDER
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 25th February 2021
1) Which of those wrestlers made her MMA debut at One Championship’s Age of Dragons occasion?
Ans : Ritu Phogat
2) After whom is the Lifetime Achievement Award given by BCCI named?
Ans : C. Okay. Nayudu
3) Where did Afghanistan and India play their 2022 FIFA World Cup qualifying match?
Ans : Dushanbe
4) Which journalist just lately resigned from his publish of DDCA president?
Ans : Rajat Sharma
5) On which IPL workforce’s brand are you able to see the letters ’Okay. J. H. P. H.?
Ans : Kings XI Punjab
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 24th February 2021
Which of those is a Netflix collection starring Mithila Palkar?
Answer – Little issues
How is Robert Allen Zimmerman higher identified to us from the world of music?
Answer – Bob Dylan
In Bala, Yami Gautam performs the function of a TikTook star and Bhumi Pednekar performs a
Answer – Lawyer
In the movie War Hrithik Roshan performs the function of —
The Bollywood debut of which of those movie personalities was directed by David Dhawan?
Answer – Taapsee pannu
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 23rd February 2021
1) In which language did Tulsidas write the epic poem Ramcharitmanas?
Ans : Awadhi
2) The dying of the final exponent Ishwari Prasad in 1950 led to the decline of
Ans : Company Paintings
3) Which city was created by Sir Frederick Lawley, a fictional British officer?
Ans : Malgudi
4) American archaeologist Hiram Bingham found which marvel of the world?
Ans : Machu Picchu
5) Which nation abolished Jus Soli, or Birthright Citizenship, in December 2004?
Ans : India
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 22nd February 2021
1) the IAAF just lately formally modified its title to what amongst these?
Answer: World Athletics
2) In which nation did the game of sumo wrestling originated?
3) A cricket stadium by which of those cities is known as after a former indian hockey participant?
4) WHo just lately set the report for the best rating in T10 league histroy?
Answer: Chris Lynn
5) For which workforce is Yuvraj Singh enjoying within the 2019 T10 league
Answer: Maratha Arabians
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 21st February 2021
1) In the welcome collection of movies, If anil kapoor is Manju Bhai then Nana patekar is ?
Answer: Uday Bhai
2) In the 2009 bollywood movie aladdin, who performed the function of Genie?
Answer: Amitabh Bachchan
3) What was legendary actor sunil dutt’s career earlier than turning into ana ctor?
Answer: radio Jockey
4) Who was named world’s 1st billionaire rapper by Forbes journal in a canopy story?
5) In which of those traditional bollywood movies the villain doesn’t die?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 20th February 2021
1) Who is the present chief justice of India?
Ans : Sharad Bobde
2) What is the hemispherical pan utilized in Southeast Asian cooking known as?
Ans : Wok
3) Vimana, jagamohana, natamandira and bhoga-mandapa are the 4 elements of
Ans : Lingaraj Temple
4) Also referred to as the Yumthang Valley, the place is the Valley of Flowers Sanctuary?
Ans : Sikkim
5) Which chief minister of West Bengal helped Satyajit Ray in making Pather Panchali?
Ans : B. C. Roy
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 19th February 2021
1) A ball of what color is utilized in a day/night time Test match?
Ans : Pink
2) In which nation is the ten-over cricket league T10 League held?
Ans : UAE
3) State owned corporations from which nation sponsor the skilled biking workforce “Astana’?
Ans : Kazakhstan
4) Which nation hosted the first-ever FIFA World Cup held within the 12 months 1930?
Ans : Uruguay
5) Which is the one nation to play in each FIFA World Cup?
Ans : Brazil
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 18th February 2021
1) Which actor performed the function of each the superheroes Deadpool and Green Lantern?
Ans : Ryan Reynolds
2) The 2019 movie Pet Sematary relies on a ebook written by
Ans : Stephen King
3) Ajay Devgn’s father shared his title with which character within the movie Sholay?
Ans : Veeru
4) Before foraying in movies, was seen within the TV present ’Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil”.
Ans : Sushant Singh Rajput
5) In the 1992 movie Shola aur Shabnam, Govinda didn’t contribute as a
Ans : Producer
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 17th February 2021
1) Who was the primary CM to have laid down his papers to imagine the function of the PM?
Ans : H. D. Deve Gowda
2) What area of India was known as Frederiksoerne throughout the Danish rule?
Ans : Nicobar Islands
3) Parda, Dandi, Gullu and Kunti are some elements of which instrument?
Ans : Sitar
4) What was the small pocket in denims initially designed to hold?
Ans : Watch
5) Which dessert’s invention is claimed by Nigel Mackenzie and lan Dowding?
Ans : Banoffee pie
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 16th February 2021
1) What is the womens equal of the premier worldwide tennis occasion davis cup?
Answer: Fed Cup
2) Asif kapadia directed a documentary on which sportsperson that was launched in 2019?
Answer: Diego Maradona
3) In 2019, who was appointed as the primary chancellor of the sports activities college of haryana?
Answer: Kapil Dev
4) How many overs had been bowled per innngs within the matches of the 1983 world cup?
5) WHo led the indian soccer workforce in its first official match within the 1948 olympic video games?
Answer: Talimeren Ao
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 15th February 2021
1) Which TV cookery present featured Farah khan because the host with celeb visitor?
Answer: Farah Ki Dawat
2) Who is nobita’s love curiosity within the anime Doraemon?
3) Who amongst these appeared within the music video ‘gorilla’ by Bruno mars?
Answer: Freida Pinto
4) Who made her debut ath the age of 4 within the 1967 tamil film ‘kandhan karunai’?
5) Which fictional character alter ego works as photographer in aap ki aawaz?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 14th February 2021
1) Also referred to as Ayers rock, uluru is sandstone rock by which nation?
2) In christianity, which is the primary ebook within the previous testomony?
3) Horology is the research of what on a regular basis statement?
4) Capoeira is the martial artwork from which soccer loving nation?
5) How many members are there within the election fee of india?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 13th February 2021
1) Who led the Kolkata Knight Riders to victory within the 2012 and 2014 IPL seasons?
Ans : Gautam Gambhir
2) With whom did Virat Kohli share a report 229 run partnership within the 2016 IPL?
Ans : AB de Villiers
3) Which is the most important stadium in India by seating capability?
Ans : Salt Lake Stadium
4) Which swimmer was the primary Indian to win a gold medal within the Asian Games?
Ans : Sachin Nag
5) For which sport did Homi Motivala and Pushpendra Kumar Garg win Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna?
Ans : Yachting
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 12th February 2021
1) The character ‘Ethan Hunt’ is related to which movie collection?
Ans : Mission Impossible
2) Smells Like Teen Spirit is a music by which American rock band?
Ans : Nirvana
3) Which movie was being screened when the Uphaar Cinema fireplace tragedy befell?
Ans : Border
4) Shankar Dada Zindabad is a Telugu remake of which Bollywood movie?
Ans : Lage Raho Munna Bhai
5) Which of those extensively widespread TV characters is a nuclear security inspector?
Ans : Homer Simpson
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 11th February 2021
1) Ekalavya was the cousin of well-known character in mahabharat?
2) Which lake in Sikkim is known as after Guru Rinpoche, founding father of tibetian buddhism?
3) Helicopter companies firm Pawan hans is owned by Indian authorities and ?
4) Which firm is the proprietor of the air air purifier model blueair?
5) Which of those European international locations borders just one nation?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 10th February 2021
1) Which soccer membership contests the Kolkata Derby with long-time rivals East Bengal?
Ans : Mohun Bagan
2) Who provides the factors for the Fair Play Award within the IPL?
Ans : Umpires
3) Who is the primary Indian girl to win an Olympic medal?
Ans : Karnam Malleswari
4) Which swimmer from West Bengal was the primary Indian to cross the English Channel?
Ans : Mihir Sen
5) Which Australian bowler gave the nickname Jinx to cricketer Ajinkya Rahane?
Ans : Shane Warne
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | ninth February 2021
1) Slumdog Millionaire, that sweeps the OScars was primarily based on whose novel?
Answer: Vikas Swarup
2) Which bollywood traditional was dubbed into tamil and renamed as ‘Akbar’?
3) 3 movies of which movie collection are set within the fictional island of Isla Nublar?
Answer: Jurassic Park
4) The music ‘Mann Kyun behka’ from the movie utsav is uncommon duet by Lata mangeshkar and
Answer: Asha Bhosle
5) Originally, which of those well-known characters from hollywood movies had the primary title minch?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | eighth February 2021
1) By what title will we higher know Barbara Millicent Roberts?
Ans : Barbie
2) Located on the Indravati river, which is the widest waterfall in India?
Ans : Chitrakote
3) The most favored particular person on Facebook is a
Ans : Footballer
4) Cyrus Mistry was the primary non-Indian to steer Tata Group. He is a citizen of
Ans : Ireland
5) Doctor Strange made a cameo In which of those MCU motion pictures?
Ans : Thor: Ragnarok
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | seventh February 2021
1) Who led the Indian soccer workforce to victory within the 1962 Asian Cup?
Ans : Chuni Goswami
2) Who is the primary sportsperson to win the Padma Vibhushan?
Ans : Viswanathan Anand
3) In 2010, who received a tennis match in Wimbledon that lasted for greater than 11 hours?
Ans : John Isner
4) A participant of which of those sports activities has not acquired the Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna?
Ans : Football
5) Which of those organizations is headquarterd in Dubai?
Ans : ICC
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | sixth February 2021
1) In the movie Delhi Belly, who seems as Disco Fighter to carry out in a music
Answer: Aamir Khan
2) Which bollywood actress biography is title -‘Anything but Khamosh’?
Answer: Shatrughan Sinha
3) The episode titles of which of those exhibits are principally named as ‘’The one with the”?
4) Which of those actors has not acted in not less than two movies of the ’Race’ collection until date?
Answer: Salman Khan
5) Which 2000 hollywood movie set throughout the cuban missile disaster began kevin costner?
Answer: Thirteen Days
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | fifth February 2021
1) Percy Spencer invented the when he observed a melted chocolate in his pocket.
Ans : Microwave oven
2) At the age of 25 years and 11 months, who’s the youngest Lok Sabha member ever?
Ans : Chandrani Murmu
3) In which village of Begusaral did nationalist poet Ramdhari Singh ‘Dinkar’ take beginning?
Ans : Simariya
4) A producer of stainless-steel, Mukand Ltd is an organization owned by which group?
Ans : Bajaj
5) Which Indian state was the primary to have an unbiased candidate as CM?
Ans : Odisha
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 4th February 2021
1) Sachin Tendulkar is just not the primary cricketer to win which of those awards?
Ans : Arjuna Award
2) Which nation will host males’s hockey World Cup in 2023 for a report 4th time?
Ans : India
3) In which sport did Indian paralympian Devendra Jhajharia win a gold medal?
Ans : Javelin throw
4) Who is the one Indian to attain 200 in ODI and 300 in a Test match?
Ans : Virender Sehwag
5) By 2022, which metropolis will change into the primary to host each Summer and Winter Olympic Games?
Ans : Beijing
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | third February 2021
1) Who performed the function of Salman Khan’s coach within the Ali Abbas Zafar movie Sultan?
Ans : Randeep Hooda
2) In the 2008 movie Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye! — performs a triple function.
Ans : Paresh Rawal
3) The animated Aladdin of the well-known 1992 movie was modeled after whom?
Ans : Tom Cruise
4) How will we higher know Peter Gene Hernandez as?
Ans : Bruno Mars
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 2nd February 2021
5) Who made her debut in Trishul after which turned well-known together with her function in ‘Noorie’?
Ans : Poonam Dhillon
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 2nd February 2021
1) Which of those facial options does the portray of Mona Lisa lack?
Ans : Eyebrows
2) Goa authorities’s app-based taxi service is known as Goa_.
Ans : Miles
3) Tamil is without doubt one of the official languages of which
of those international locations?
Ans : Singapore
4) In its earliest days computing energy was measured in what unit?
Ans : Kilo-girls
5) Which of those Japanese corporations is just not named after its founder?
Ans : Sony
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 1st February 2021
1) Which of those is the title of way of life model launched by M.S.Dhoni
2) Yo which indian state does weightlifting world champion Saikhom Mirabai Chanu belong?
3) Which nation’s largest soccer stadium is luzhniki stadium?
4) In what capturing occasion did Abhinav Bindra received an olympic gold medal?
Answer: 10m air rifle
5) What is the worldwide capturing sport federation highest capturing honour known as?
Answer: Blue Cross
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 30th January 2021
1.what phrase is derived from the greek phrase atomos which means indivisible
2. what is known as after 2 japanese phrases which means image and character
3.daschund breed of canines are often known as what due to its physique form
4.which of those is just not one of many 3 captails of south africa
5.ranging from january which of those world observations comes first
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 29th January 2021
1) which automobile producer brand do you see on juventus FC jersey?
2) What is the center title of indian opener Rohit sharma?
3) Who is the quickest indian wicket-keeper to assert fifty dismissals in check cricket?
Answer: Rishabh Pant
4) Which spinner just lately change into the quickest Indian bowler to take 50 T20I wickets?
Answer: Yuzvendra Chahal
5) Which of those asian capital cities was the primary to host the olympic video games?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 28th January 2021
1) Which Salman Khan music was remixed for the John Abraham movie Pagalpanti?
Ans : Tum Par Hum Hai Atke
2) In the movie Panipat, Sanjay Dutt performs the function of which historic determine?
Ans : Ahmad Shah Abdali
3) The TV present ‘Quantico’ starring Priyanka was on air for what number of seasons?
Ans : 3
4) Who was the primary Indian celeb to be invited to go to the Twitter HQ?
Ans : Mallika Sherawat.
5) Which of those movies received the 2018 Filmfare Award for the Best Film?
Ans : Hindi Medium
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 27th January 2021
1) the fictional character thumbelina is born from the seed of which grain?
2) by what title will we higher know rhytidectomy?
3) Which of those fish has a median lifespan of 140 years
Answer: Roughyeye rockfish
4) What id was assumed by Dr.kalam throughout Operation Shakti?
Answer: Major Gen Prithviraj
5) Which of the next Indian cities is just not known as ‘venice of the east’?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 26th January 2021
1) Which workforce did India defeat to register their first T201 collection win at dwelling in 2019?
Ans : Bangladesh
2) In which metropolis is the Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium located?
Ans : Nagpur
3) Who is the primary Indian bowler to take a T201 hattrick?
Ans : Deepak Chahar
4) Who is the youngest Indian to attain a half century in worldwide cricket?
Ans : Shafali Verma
5) Which is the primary South Asian nation to criminalise match-fixing and sports activities betting?
Ans : Sri Lanka
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 25th January 2021
1) What do kirana, agra, patiala, gwalior signify on the planet pf classical music?
2) In which of those TV exhibits do you see Hugh Laurie play the function of a a health care provider
3) Who was the lead actor in sanjay Leela Bhansali’s debut movie as director?
Answer: Salman Khan
4) which indian musician received a grammy award for album ‘winds of samsara’?
Answer: Ricky Kej
5) Which actor was nicknamed ‘jubilee kumar’ as he gave many silver jubilee hits
Answer: Rajendra Kumar
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 24th January 2021
1) In Anna Sewell’s ebook ‘Black Beauty’, which of those is the titular character?
Ans : A horse
2) What illness borrows its title from the Greek phrase for ‘shattered mind’?
Ans : Schizophrenia
3) In which South Indian mountain vary would you discover the Kota and Toda tribes?
Ans : Nilgiris
4) Which of those is without doubt one of the three courses of destroyers of the Indian Navy?
Ans : Rajput
5) Whom does Lord Jagannath and his two siblings go to throughout the Rath Yatra?
Ans : His aunt
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 23rd January 2021
1) In T20I cricket, who holds the world report of scoring essentially the most runs and most centuries?
Answer: Rohit Sharma
2) The ‘monkeygate’ scandal of 2008 concerned andrew symonds and which different cricketer?
Answer: Harbhajan Singh
3) Which is essentially the most profitable membership in UEFA Champions League historical past?
Answer: Real Madrid
4) badminton Superstar PV sindhu was appointed as deputy collector by which state?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
5) Which sportsperson was appointed as a UNICEF India’s first youth ambassador?
Answer: Hima Das
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 22nd January 2021
1) Which Bollywood actress starred within the Tamil movie VIP 2 with Dhanush?
Ans : Kajol
2) Who amongst these was part of Shah Rukh Khan’s debut movie?
Ans : Rishi Kapoor
3) Who amongst these has NOT acquired the Filmfare Award for Lifetime Achievement?
Ans : Satyajit Ray
4) In which of those TV exhibits has a Bollywood actor featured?
Ans : 24
5) Which musician turned deaf by 40 after which stopped performing in public?
Ans : Beethoven
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 21st January 2021
1) On which day of the week was Mangalyaan launched?
Ans : Tuesday
2) Tellicherry Black and Malabar Black are variants of which condiment?
Ans : Pepper
3) The officers of which of those organisations had been as soon as known as Kaoboys?
Ans : RAW
4) Which e-commerce firm has launched an web browser known as ‘Internet?
Ans : Amazon
5) Where was India’s first rubbish competition Kachra Mahotsav’ held in January 2018?
Ans : Raipur
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 20th January 2021
1) Who holds the report of the best particular person rating in an ODI World Cup match?
Ans : Martin Guptill
2) Which of those politicians has served because the president of the BCCI?
Ans : Sharad Pawar
3) Which of those cricketers is the official Rhino Ambassador for WWF-India?
Ans : Rohit Sharma
4) The 1st Indian feminine gymnast to win a Commonwealth Games medal, Dipa Karmakar
Ans : Tripura
5) Which of those sportspersons is at present a member of the Rajya Sabha?
Ans : Mary Kom
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 18th January 2021
1) The present elected head of Roman Catholic Church is Pope_
Ans : Francis
2) The Onge, Sentinelese and Jarawa are tribes from which place in India?
Ans : Andaman and Nicobar
3) Which illness, extensively present in India, can also be known as Hansen’s Disease?
Ans : Leprosy
4) Launched in 1992, IBM Simon is popularly known as because the world’s first
Ans : Smartphone
5) What function of Apple iPhone X was marketed utilizing RD Burman’s music?
Ans : Face Unlock
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 17th January 2021
1) Who just lately turned the primary Indian male cricketer to play 100 T201 matches?
Ans : Rohit Sharma
2) After Shakib Al Hasan’s ban, who was appointed captain of Bangladesh’s Test workforce?
Ans : Mominul Haque
3) Part of the Wadia enterprise household, Ness Wadia is the co-owner of which IPL workforce?
Ans : Kings XI Punjab
4) :At the Close of Play is an Australian cricketer’s autobiography printed in 2013.
Ans : Ponting
5) Who amongst these is a left handed batsman from West Indies?
Ans : Chris Gayle
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 16th January 2021
1) Which 90s TV present starring Shekhar Suman was produced by Jaya Bachchan?
Answer: Dekh Bhai Dekh
2) Which of those motion pictures was directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali?
3) Which Sri Devi and Anil Kapoor starring movie was directed by Yash Chopra?
4) Which Doordarshan collection by Kamal Saigal handled aftermath of Indian partition?
5) Which actor has not performed a personality in any of the harry potter movies?
Answer: Bryan cranston
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 13th January 2021
1) Which Anil Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan starrer movie was directed by Anupam Kher?
Ans : Om Jai Jagadish
2) In the Netflix movie Drive, the thieves managed to steal cash and gold from
Ans : Rashtrapati Bhavan
3) In which movie does Salman Khan play the function of an AIDS affected person?
Ans : Phir Milenge
4) In which of those movies did Dharmendra play a filmstar?
Ans : Guddi
5) Chris Hemsworth, who performs Thor in Marvel movies, was seen by which movie franchise reboot?
Ans : Men in Black
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 9th January 2021
1) Frida Kahlo and husband Diego Rivera had been well-known painters from which nation?
2) As per census 2011, the intercourse ratio of which of those is lowest?
Answer: Daman and Diu
3) Valentino Rossi is a a number of time world champion by which motor sport?
4) The title of which wind system comes from the Greek time period for ‘coils of the snake’?
5) Salva kiir mayardit is the primary and present president of which nation?
Answer: South Sudan
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 4th January 2021
1) Which actress was not forged within the movie Dil Toh Pagal Hai?
2) Which of those actors was not forged in each 3 idiots and Rang De Basanti?
Answer: Kunal Kapoor
3) With which iconic character would you affiliate the dialogue “I’ll be back”?
4) Which American Sitcom was a spin-off of the well-known TV collection Friends?
5) Who amongst these starred in Katrina Kaif’s debut movie?
Answer: Amitabh Bachchan
Final Words :
So, This is The Regularly Updated Post & I Will Try To Include All Question & Answers Of Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Time Here. You Should Bookmark This Page as You Will get All Correct Answers Of Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Time Within 5 Seconds.
Click to price this publish!
[Total: 0 Average: 0]