Amazon quiz is now each day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an excellent likelihood to win large prizes from Amazon. In at the moment’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Apple iPhone XR.
How to Answer and win Apple iPhone XR? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner concerning the Quiz. Click on it or should you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which well-known Music Director born on 27th June was identified popularly by the nickname ‘Pancham’?
Ans – RD Burman
Q2) Which day celebrated yearly on 30th June was co-founded by astrophysicist and famed musician Dr. Brian May?
Ans – World Asteroid Day
Q3) As per Forbes actual time Billionaire checklist, which Indian just lately soared into the highest 10, based mostly on a pointy rise in internet price?
Ans – Mukesh Ambanl
This fall) The GWM group is China’s largest SUV and choose up producer. What is the total type of GWM?
Ans – Great Wall Motors
Q5) ‘Swarg ka Dwaar’ is the final episode of which Amazon Prime collection?
Ans – Paatal Lok
After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now preserve your fingers crossed and await the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will start on 1st July 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, through the Contest Period you need to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you will have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions will likely be posted throughout your entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, should you reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you can be entitled for a fortunate draw which will likely be carried out amongst contributors who’ve answered that specific query appropriately.
- Results on 31 July 2020