Contents Of This Post
(Loot) PayTM MONTHLY20- Get Free Rs.20 Recharge Every month
PayTM Recharge Offer , Free Recharge Offer , PayTM Recharge Loot – Hi Guys , Hope You are Enjoying our Airtel Free Internet Tricks & Free Recharge Givings Apps Loots. Here is Another Offer to Get The Free Recharge in Your Mobile Number price Rs.20 Every Month
PayTM is Giving Away Flat 100% Cashback On First Time Mobile Recharge Of The Month. This Offer is Valid For 1st Recharge Transaction Of Month Only.
If You are Older User Of PayTM , But Haven’t Done Any Recharge On PayTM This Month Then This Offer Will Work For You
Update(24/09) – MONTHLY10 Started Working For some Users, Check In Your Account
How To Get Free 100% cashback Recharge From PayTM ?
100% Cashback Upto Rs.20 & Rs.10
1. First Of All Download PayTM App From Playstore If You dont Have it
2. Now open The App & Login into your PayTm account
3. On HomePage Click on Mobile Recharge
4. Put Your Mobile Number , State & Amount
5. Apply The Promo code – MONTHLY20 or MONTHLY10
6. Complete The Recharge and You Will Get Cashback immediately in Your PayTM pockets.
7. Enjoy Free Recharge Tricks
8. Recharge Will Get Successful & You Will Get Rs.20 Or Rs.10 cashback immediately in PayTM Wallet
Do Same factor Every month
Thanks you ….Enjoy The Loots
More Details Of This Offer :
- 100% cashback as much as Rs. 20 on recharge or invoice cost.
- Valid solely on recharge & invoice funds.
- This provide is legitimate on first recharge or invoice cost of the month.
- User can use this code 1 time per consumer monthly.
- One quantity might be recharged solely 5 instances monthly.
- Valid just for first 2 lakh funds in a day.
- Cashback might be credited inside 24 hours of profitable transaction.
- Cashback won’t be processed for non-KYC customers. Get your KYC executed to obtain the cashback. Please ignore if KYC is already executed.
- This money again provide is being prolonged by One97 Communications Limited for utilizing your Paytm Wallet. Paytm Wallet can be utilized for all transactions together with procuring, recharges, utility invoice funds, film tickets, journey bookings and funds at shops accepting Paytm as a cost mode.