ideocon d2h ‘Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer’ is a promotional scheme which is being provided by Videocon d2h each week, whereby a Subscriber can subscribe to Star Sports Channel @ simply Re. 1/-. for 30 days on this week’s provide.
How to Subscribe to Star Sports channel at simply Re. 1 for 30 days? :
1 . Just give a missed name on 846-799-6060 inside the Offer Period (i.e. between 00:00 hours on 10th November 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on 12th November 2017)
That’s it !!! Isn’t is so easy? 🙂
- The Offer is open ONLY to Videocon d2h Subscribers with having an Active Account Status.
- You should subscribe to ‘HD Star Sports Add-on’ on the Offer Days between 00:00 hours on 10th November 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on 12th November 2017.
- The following particular person(s) shall not be entitled to avail this promotional scheme:
Employee(s) of Videocon d2h and their kin;
Videocon d2h enterprise associates together with the supplier(s) and promoting company(ies);
Anyone who could also be concerned with the promotion corresponding to Content Partner(s), Vendor(s), Agency(ies) and so on.;
Existing subscribers of provided service.
Videocon d2h reserves the suitable, at any time, to confirm eligibility necessities, in any method deemed acceptable.
Terms & Conditions :
- HD Star Sports Add on is a month-to-month subscription add-on. As such the HD Star Sports Add on is offered on for a month-to-month worth of Rs 50/-, nonetheless solely throughout the Offer Days subscriber can subscribe the HD Star Sports Add on at the Offer Price.
To avail the provide worth of Rs 1/-, the subscriber should subscribe to HD Star Sports Add on at any level of time throughout the talked about provide interval between 10th November to 12th November, 2017.
- The subscriber’s account must be in lively state to subscribe to ‘HD Star Sports Add-on’.
The subscriber ought to have enough account stability to subscribe to ‘HD Star Sports Add-on’.
Once subscribed @ Rs 1/-, ’HD Star Sports add-on’ shall be out there for 30 days & can’t be de-activated earlier than that.
- After the 30 day’s subscription interval, the ‘HD Star Sports Add-on’ will probably be auto renewed at the traditional worth of Rs 50/- or such worth prevailing at that stage.
- If the subscriber needs to discontinue the service submit the Subscription Period, the subscriber wants to name the shopper care in the future prior to provide completion date (i.e. on this case he wants to name on the 29th day) to get it deactivated, else it’ll proceed on the common worth of Rs 50/- or such worth prevailing at that stage from the subsequent month onwards, till requested for disconnection.
- By opting for the Offer, the subscriber permits Videocon d2h to debit their d2h buyer account maintained by Videocon d2h, with the relevant subscription payment throughout the Subscription Period and thereafter.
Existing subscribers on D2h cinema can’t be Remove/Downgrade the add-on & then decide for the Offer throughout the Offer Period.
- Terms and circumstances as talked about herein are topic to change, with out prior intimation.
- Videocon d2h shall not be accountable for printing or typographical errors in any promotional supplies; or for transactions which can be misplaced, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are misplaced for any cause together with pc, phone, paper switch, mail system, human or different error; or for digital, pc, or telephonic malfunction or error, together with incapability to entry the Videocon d2h web site or course of any transaction thereon.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies relevant in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- In the occasion of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in as far as this Offer is anxious, the later shall prevail.
Headings used herein are for comfort solely and don’t have an effect on the interpretation of this Offer Document
- The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the legal guidelines of India and the courts of Mumbai shall have sole and unique jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.