Videocon d2h ‘Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer’ is a promotional scheme which is being provided by Videocon d2h each week, whereby a Subscriber can subscribe to d2h Cinema Channel @ simply Re. 1/-. for 30 days on this week’s provide.
How to Subscribe to d2h cinema channel at simply Re. 1 for 30 days? :
1 . Just give a missed name on 846-799-6060 throughout the Offer Period (i.e. between 00:00 hours on third November 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on fifth November 2017)
That’s it !!! Isn’t is so easy? 🙂
- The Offer is open ONLY to Videocon d2h Subscribers with having an Active Account Status.
- You should subscribe to ‘D2h cinema’ on the Offer Days between 00:00 hours on third November 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on fifth November 2017.
- The following individual(s) shall not be entitled to avail this promotional scheme:
- Employee(s) of Videocon d2h and their relations;
- Videocon d2h enterprise associates together with the supplier(s) and promoting company(ies);
- Anyone who could also be concerned with the promotion akin to Content Partner(s), Vendor(s), Agency(ies) and so on.;
- Existing subscribers of provided service.
- Videocon d2h reserves the appropriate, at any time, to confirm eligibility necessities, in any method deemed acceptable.
Terms & Conditions :
- D2h cinema is a month-to-month subscription add-on. As such the D2h cinema Active service is on the market on subscription for a month-to-month value of Rs 40/-, nonetheless, solely through the Offer Days subscriber can subscribe to the D2h cinema Active service at the Offer Price.
- To avail the provide value of Rs 1/-, the client should subscribe to ‘D2h cinema’ at any level of time through the talked about provide interval from third November to fifth November 2017.
- The subscriber’s account ought to be in lively state to subscribe to ‘D2h cinema’.
- The subscriber ought to have enough account steadiness to subscribe to ‘D2h cinema’.
- Once subscribed @ Rs 1/-, ‘D2h cinema’ shall be out there for 30 days & can’t be de-activated earlier than that.
- After the 30 day’s subscription interval, the ‘D2h cinema’ will probably be auto renewed at the traditional value of Rs 40 monthly or such value prevailing at that stage.
- If You need to discontinue the service submit the Subscription Period, You want to name the client care someday prior to provide completion date (i.e. on this case he wants to name on the 29th day) to get it deactivated, else it’s going to proceed on the common value of Rs 40 monthly or such value prevailing at that stage from the following month onwards, till requested for disconnection.
- By opting for the Offer, You allow Videocon d2h to debit your d2h buyer account with the relevant subscription payment through the Subscription Period and thereafter.
- Existing subscribers on D2h cinema can’t be Remove/Downgrade the add-on & then decide for the Offer through the Offer Period.
- Terms and situations as talked about herein are topic to change, with out prior intimation.
- Videocon d2h shall not be accountable for printing or typographical errors in any promotional supplies; or for transactions which can be misplaced, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are misplaced for any motive together with laptop, phone, paper switch, mail system, human or different error; or for digital, laptop, or telephonic malfunction or error, together with incapability to entry the Videocon d2h web site or course of any transaction thereon.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies relevant in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- In the occasion of any inconsistency between the Subscription Contract and these Terms and Conditions, in as far as this Offer is worried, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for comfort solely and don’t have an effect on the interpretation of this Offer Document
- The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the legal guidelines of India and the courts of Mumbai shall have sole and unique jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.