Videocon d2h Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer is a promotional scheme which is being provided by Videocon d2h Limited, whereby a Videocon d2h Subscriber can subscribe to Unlimited USB Recording service @ simply Rs. 1/-. The supply may be availed any time between 00:00 hours on 13th January 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on 15th January 2017 (“Offer Days”). The Eligible subscriber will be capable to use the Unlimited USB Recording service characteristic for 30 days on the Offer Price . So hurry up and avail this supply ..!!!
Source of Offer:
How to Subscribe to Unlimited USB Recording service @ simply Re. 1 for 30 days?
1 . Just give a missed name on 846-799-6060 throughout the Offer Period (i.e. between 00:00 hours on 13th January 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on 15h January 2017)
That’s it !!! Isn’t is so easy? ?
- The Offer is open ONLY to Videocon d2h Subscribers having :
- an Active Account Status.
- A set prime field having a USB port
- SD subscriber need to name the shopper care to allow recording facility
- You should subscribe to Unlimited USB Recording service on the Offer Days between 00:00 hours on 13th January 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on 15th January 2017.
- The following particular person(s) will not be entitled to avail this promotional scheme:
- Employee(s) of Videocon d2h and their family members;
- Videocon d2h enterprise associates together with the seller(s) and promoting company(ies);
- Anyone who could also be concerned with the promotion comparable to Content Partner(s), Vendor(s), Agency(ies) and so on;
- Existing subscribers of provided service.
- Videocon d2h reserves the precise, at any time, to confirm eligibility necessities, in any method deemed acceptable.
Terms & Conditions
1) Unlimited USB Recording service is a month-to-month subscription service. As such the Unlimited USB Recording service is accessible on month-to-month value is Rs 30/-, nonetheless solely through the Offer Days subscriber can subscribe the Unlimited USB Recording service on the Offer Price.
2) To avail the supply value of Rs 1/-, the subscriber should subscribe to Unlimited USB Recording service at any level of time through the talked about supply interval between 13th January to 15th January, 2017.
three) The subscriber’s account ought to be in lively state to subscribe to ‘Unlimited USB Recording service’.
four) The subscriber ought to have enough account stability to subscribe to ’ Unlimited USB Recording service ’.
5) Once subscribed @ Rs 1/-, ’ Unlimited USB Recording service’ shall be out there for 30 days & can’t be de-activated earlier than that.
the 30 day’s subscription interval, the ‘Unlimited USB Recording service’ will likely be auto renewed on the regular value of Rs 30/- or such value prevailing at that stage.
6) if the subscriber desires to discontinue the service submit the Subscription Period, the subscriber must name the shopper care at some point prior to supply completion date (i.e. on this case he must name on the 29th day) to get it deactivated, else it should proceed on the common value of Rs 30/- or such value prevailing at that stage from the following month onwards, till requested for disconnection.
7) By choosing the Offer, the subscriber permits Videocon d2h to debit their d2h buyer account maintained by Videocon d2h, with the relevant subscription payment through the Subscription Period and thereafter.
eight) Existing subscribers availing Unlimited USB Recording service can’t Remove/Downgrade the add-on & then go for the Offer through the Offer Period.
9) Terms and situations as talked about herein are topic to vary, with out prior intimation.
10) Videocon d2h shall not be liable for printing or typographical errors in any promotional supplies; or for transactions which might be misplaced, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are misplaced for any cause together with pc, phone, paper switch, mail system, human or different error; or for digital, pc, or telephonic malfunction or error, together with incapacity to entry the Videocon d2h web site or course of any transaction thereon.
11) Any and all taxes and/or levies relevant in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
12) In the occasion of any inconsistency between the CAF and these Terms and Conditions, in as far as this Offer is worried, the later shall prevail.
13) Headings used herein are for comfort solely and don’t have an effect on the interpretation of this Offer Document
14) The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the legal guidelines of India and the courts of Mumbai shall have sole and unique jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.