As everyone knows in regards to the “Khushiyon Ka Weekend Offer” by videocon d2h, the place on the weekends videocon randomly comes up with an channel for the client for simply Re.1 for 30 days. This time they’re offering Topper TV for 30days.
How to get Topper TV for Re.1? :
1 . Just give a missed name on 846-799-6060 throughout the Offer Period (i.e. between 00:00 hours on third February 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on fifth February 2017) out of your registered cell quantity
2 . Done !!
- The Offer is open ONLY to Videocon d2h Subscribers having an Active Account Status.
- You should subscribe to Topper TV channel on the Offer Days between 00:00 hours on third February 2017 to 23:59:59 hours on fifth February 2017.
- The following particular person(s) should not entitled to avail this promotional scheme:
- Employee(s) of Videocon d2h and their kinfolk;
- Videocon d2h enterprise associates together with the supplier(s) and promoting company(ies);
- Anyone who could also be concerned with the promotion equivalent to Content Partner(s), Vendor(s), Agency(ies) and so on;
- Existing subscribers of provided service.
- Videocon d2h reserves the precise, at any time, to confirm eligibility necessities, in any method deemed applicable.
Terms and circumstances :
- Topper TV channel is a month-to-month subscription channel. As such the Topper TV channel is obtainable on month-to-month value is Rs 60/-, nonetheless solely in the course of the Offer Days subscriber can subscribe the Topper TV channel on the Offer Price.
- To avail the supply value of Rs 1/-, the subscriber should subscribe to Topper TV at any level of time in the course of the talked about supply interval between third February 2017 to fifth February 2017.
- The subscriber’s account must be in energetic state to subscribe to ‘Topper TV channel’.
- The subscriber ought to have adequate account steadiness to subscribe to ‘ Topper TV channel ‘.
- Once subscribed @ Rs 1/-, ‘ Topper TV channel’ shall be obtainable for 30 days & can’t be de-activated earlier than that.
- After the 30 day’s subscription interval, the ‘Topper TV channel’ might be auto renewed on the regular value of Rs 60/- or such value prevailing at that stage.
- If the subscriber desires to discontinue the service put up the Subscription Period, the subscriber wants to name the client care sooner or later prior to supply completion date (i.e. on this case he wants to name on the 29th day) to get it deactivated, else it’ll proceed on the common value of Rs 60/- or such value prevailing at that stage from the following month onwards, till requested for disconnection.
- By opting for the Offer, the subscriber permits Videocon d2h to debit their d2h buyer account maintained by Videocon d2h, with the relevant subscription payment in the course of the Subscription Period and thereafter.
- Existing subscribers availing Topper TV channel can’t Remove/Downgrade the a-la-carte channel & then choose for the Offer in the course of the Offer Period.
- Terms and circumstances as talked about herein are topic to change, with out prior intimation.
- Videocon d2h shall not be accountable for printing or typographical errors in any promotional supplies; or for transactions which can be misplaced, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are misplaced for any cause together with laptop, phone, paper switch, mail system, human or different error; or for digital, laptop, or telephonic malfunction or error, together with incapability to entry the Videocon d2h web site or course of any transaction thereon.
- Any and all taxes and/or levies relevant in relation to the Offer shall be solely borne by the Eligible Subscribers.
- In the occasion of any inconsistency between the CAF and these Terms and Conditions, in as far as this Offer is worried, the later shall prevail.
- Headings used herein are for comfort solely and don’t have an effect on the interpretation of this Offer Document
- The Offer shall be construed in accordance with the legal guidelines of India and the courts of Mumbai shall have sole and unique jurisdiction to adjudicate on any disputes arising from the Offer.