Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
Contents Of This Post
Get Flipkart Today Trivia Quiz Answers Daily | Today’s Answers Of Flipkart 1st September 2020 Quiz
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers, Flipkart Trivia Quiz Today, Flipkart Quiz Answers , Flipkart Daily Quiz Today Answers , Flipkart Today Trivia Quiz Answers , Flipkart Quiz Answers Today – Hi Guys, Hope You Are Enjoying Our Super Duper Tricks Of Free Recharge & PayTM Free Cash Tricks.
We are very punctual to replace Amazon Quiz Answers Today for you guys. Many of customers are incomes amazon pay and massive prizes by getting reply first on internet from right here. Amazon was the one one until now who cares about their common customers by offering day by day quizzes. But from final some Day Flipkart can also be right here to compete with Amazon Quiz Answers Daily.
Flipkart has began Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz for his or her customers to draw and to convey good site visitors at morning and late night time. Here we began to Give Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers for you guys so you will get all the right reply right here and you’ll get an opportunity to win some prizes.
Flipkart is finest for giving some offers and flipkart vouchers, Flipkart Coins and Flipkart Gems to their customers. So right here We are giving it a attempt that you simply guys may give the right solutions and proper time and we want you all the most effective to earn Free Flipkart Vouchers by Providing Correct Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details :
- Flipkart Today’s Trivia Quiz – Sports & More
- Today’s Prize – Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems and More
- Time – 8 AM 1st September 2020
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Winners – 40,000+
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz? :
1. This is Flipkart App Only Contest – So You need to Download The Flipkart App First From Google Play Store.
2. You simply have to maintain up to date your put in Flipkart App.
3. Just Open The Flipkart App & Login into Your Account.
4. Go to Dashboard and Tap on Flipkart Games Option.
5. Now Tap On Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Banner.
6. Automatically all Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Questions can be there on Time and also you simply want to provide right solutions.
7. I attempted to provide all the right solutions beneath this so you possibly can win some prize.
8. You guys can test our your Prizes from Claim Your Reward Option.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 1st September 2020
1. Bryan Cranston has gained a number of Emmy Awards for which TV collection?
Answer is : Breaking Bad
2. The Perils of Being Moderately Famous’ has been authored by which actress?
Answer is : Soha Ali Khan
3. In the present The Big Bang idea, which restaurant does Penny work as a waitress?
Answer is : The Cheesecake Factory
4. The 1987 movie Mr. India gained which award on the Filmfare Awards?
Answer is : None
5. The first Mr. India made his Bollywood debut with which 2000 movie?
Answer is : Fiza
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 31st August 2020
1. Who is the one boxer to win report 8 World Championship medals?
Answer is : Mc Mary Kom
2. The poem Layla Majnun was written by a Persian poet known as
Answer is : Nizami Ganjavi
3. Jyothy Laboratories and Nirma are each named after the founder’s .
Answer is : Daughters
4. Ernesto Che Guevara was a scholar of which topic?
Answer is : Medicine
5. Worn by holy individuals in Europe to symbolise purity, ‘puttees’ are a kind of
Answer is : Socks
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 30th August 2020
1. Usian Bolt performed which sport for the workforce ‘Central Coast Mariners’ final yr ?
Answer is : Football
2. In which metropolis did the 1951 & 1984 Asian Games happen in India ?
Answer is : Delhi
3. Sachin Tendulkar was the 1st Batsman ever to be dismissed by
Answer is : The Third Umpire
4. Which of those cricket groups was not part of 1975 ODI Cricket World Cup ?
Answer is : South Africa
5. Vishawanthan Anand has by no means gained the FIDE World Chess Championship by defeating
Answer is : Alexei Shirov
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 29th August 2020
1. How is the superhero Barry Allen higher recognized to us from a well-known TV collection?
Answer is : The Flash
2. Which Hindi movie had the very best ever opening day assortment report earlier than ‘War’?
Answer is : Thugs of Hindostan
3. Which iconic DD present was created by the legandary Shyam Benegal?
Answer is : Bharat Ek Khoj
4. Which Japanese film impressed the creation of the net recreation PUBG?
Answer is : Battle Royale
5. Who amongst these widespread movie actors is the oldest?
Answer is : Anil kapoor
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 28th August 2020
1. Which of those Netflix collection’ does NOT star Radhika Apte?
Answer is : Leila
2. Basketball legend Yao Ming belongs to which nation?
Answer is : China
3. An American actress married which member of the British royal household in 2018?
Answer is : Prince Harry
4. Who was born as Dhondu Pant and led the rebelion at Cawnpore within the 1857 rebellion?
Answer is : Nana Sahib
5. Who designed and patented the world’s first ballpoint pen in 1888?
Answer is : John Jacob Loud
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 27th August 2020
1. Spanish Goalkeeper David de Gea performs for which of those groups?
Answer is : Manchester United
2. Who amongst these is the duaghter of the legendary cricketer M. A. Pataudi?
Answer is : Soha Ali Khan
3. Who holds the ladies’s report of the most effective bowling figures in a Test innings?
Answer is : Neetu David
4. British expat, Barry Jason is credited with the creation of what on frozen Lake Harku?
Answer is : Ice Cricket
5. Who holds the report of serving as captain in essentially the most variety of Test matches?
Answer is : Graeme Smith
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 26th August 2020
1. In whose debut movie did Salman Khan sing the hit tune ‘Main Hoon Hero Tera’?
Answer is : Sooraj Pancholi
2. Heyy Babyy was the primary Hindi movie to be launched within the ___ format.
Answer is : Blu Ray Disc
3. Which widespread cartoon collection was created by William Hanna and Joseph Barbera?
Answer is : Tom and Jerry
4. Which of those Alia Bhatt movies has not been directed by a feminine director?
Answer is : 2 States
5. Which of those movies was nominated within the 2018 Academy Award for Best Picture?
Answer is : Black Panther
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 25th August 2020
1. Which of those shares its title with a national-level engineering examination?
Answer is : GATE
2. According to Dr. APJ Kalam, which king was the primary to make use of a battle rocket?
Answer is : Tipu Sultan
3. Played by Annapurna Devi, which string instrument is also called ‘bass sitar’?
Answer is : Surbahar
4. In Hindu mythology, who did Balarama need her sister Subhadra to marry?
Answer is : Duryodhana
5. The pheomelanin pigment is answerable for which of those colors of the hair?
Answer is : Red
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 24th August 2020
1. Which soccer floor in Kolkata is called Vivekananda Yuba Bharati Krirangan?
Answer is : Salt Lake Stadium
2. Anil Kumle was not too long ago appointed as the top coach of which IPL workforce?
Answer is : Kings XI Punjab
3. Who is the quickest Indian wicketkeeper to say 50 dismissals in Test cricket?
Answer is : Rishabh Pant
4. Who amongst these has by no means scored a century in a Twenty20 International match?
Answer is : Virat Kohli
5. Which was the primary Summer Olympics by which all international locations despatched a feminine athlete?
Answer is : London (2012)
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 23rd August 2020
1. _____ Man is a current movie starring Will Smith as an getting old authorities murderer.
Answer is : Gemini
2. Whose character was the primary to die on display within the movie Avengers: Infinity War?
Answer is : Loki
3. Goal 2 is a movie a few footballer who wins the Champions League enjoying for
Answer is : Real Madrid
4. Which Pakistani singer made her Bollywood singing debut with the film Pink?
Answer is : Qurat-ul-Ain Balouch
5. Which of those movies was directed by the legendary Hrishikesh Mukherjee?
Answer is : Namak Haraam
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 22nd August 2020
1. Which Indian political chief was the founding father of the Bahujan Samaj Party?
Answer is : Kanshi Ram
2. The collection of Arab Spring protests started from which nation?
Answer is : Tunisia
3. Which of those will not be one of many 5 unique components of a ‘Punch’?
Answer is : Milk
4. Which of those planets will not be one of many two ice giants within the photo voltaic system?
Answer is : Saturn
5. Who is the primary Nobel laureate ever to achieve the age of 100?
Answer is : Rita Levi Montalcini
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 21st August 2020
1. Which of those sports activities doesn’t cease when it begins raining?
Answer is : Football
2. Who bowled the Super Over for England within the 2019 ICC World Cup remaining?
Answer is : Jofra Archer
3. Nicknamed Dhing Express, who’s the sports activities ambassador of Assam?
Answer is : Hima Das
4. Which workforce gained the 2019 UEFA Super Cup in Istanbul by defeating Chelsea?
Answer is : Liverpool
5. The present jersey sponsor of the Indian Cricket Team is a
Answer is : Learning app
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 20th August 2020
1. Disha Patani had a cameo by which Salman Khan movie directed by Ali Abbas Zafar?
Answer is : Bharat
2. The movie Madras Café is predicated on the assassination of which PM of India?
Answer is : Rajiv Gandhi
3. A movie made by who amongst these was by no means submitted as India’s entry to the Oscar Awards?
Answer is : Aparna sen
4. Naseeruddin Shah has NOT gained a National Award for which of those movies?
Answer is : A Wednesday
5. The 2019 movie ‘Joker’ has been directed by the director of which movie collection?
Answer is : The Hangover
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 19th August 2020
1. Which cricketer is married to the lead actress of the movie ‘Dil Diya Hai’?
Answer is : Harbhajan Singh
2. Often depicted with a blacksmith’s hammer, who’s the Roman god of fireside?
Answer is : Vulcan
3. The Magical Double Bass is the primary novel by which collection of novels set in Russia?
Answer is : Tanya Grotter
4. How is the Jewish actress ‘Ruby Myers’ higher recognized to us from Indian cinema?
Answer is : Sulochana
5. The scientist who developed the trendy classification system of blood teams was
Answer is : Austrian
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 18th August 2020
1. ____ is the primary Indian to win a Badminton World Championship gold medal.
Answer is : P V Sindhu
2. Which of those is a way of life model launched by MS Dhoni?
Answer is : Seven
3. Who amongst these took a hattrick on this yr’s ICC World Cup?
Answer is : Mohammed Shami
4. Which sport is excluded from the Commonwealth Games (CWG) 2022?
Answer is : Shooting
5. Nepal’s Gaurika Singh, the youngest Olympian in 2016, is related to which sport?
Answer is : Swimming
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 17th August 2020
1. The upcoming movie Marjaavaan can be ___’s 2nd movie in Bollywood.
Answer is : Tara Sutaria
2. The 2019 Hollywood movie Joker is predicated by which of those fictional cities?
Answer is : Gotham
3. The Amazon Prime collection Mirzapur and Inside Edge have each been produced by
Answer is : Excel Entertainment
4. For which of those songs did American rapper Eminem win an Academy Award?
Answer is : Lose Yourself
5. Which of those Disney cartoon characters will not be primarily based on a e-book?
Answer is : Goofy
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 16th August 2020
1. How do we all know Malaysia’s Bandung and South Africa’s Bombay Crush in India?
Answer is : Falooda
2. Which school served because the capturing location for the movie Chhichhore?
Answer is : IIT Bombay
3. Who amongst these is a proper arm off spin bowler?
Answer is : Ravichandran Ashwin
4. To hunt which animal was the canine species dachshund initially bred?
Answer is : Badger
5. Rabindranath Tagore devoted his solely e-book on science, Visva Parichay to whom?
Answer is : Satyendranath Bose
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 15th August 2020
1. Who was not too long ago appointed because the batting coach of Indian males’s cricket workforce?
Answer 1 : Vikram Rathour
2. In males’s tennis, who has gained essentially the most Grand Slam titles in historical past?
Answer 2 : Roger Federer
3. Who scored the very best particular person rating of 166 runs within the 2019 ICC World Cup?
Answer 3 : David Warner
4. Deborah Herold, the Indian bicycle owner, hails from which Union Territory?
Answer 4 : Andaman and Nicobar
5. Which footballer gave his personal title to his son?
Answer 5 : Cristiano Ronaldo
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 14th August 2020
1. Haseena Parkar is a movie primarily based on the lifetime of the sister of _____.
Answer 1 : Dawood Ibrahim
2. Which breed is the favored cartoon canine Scooby-Doo?
Answer 2 : Great Dane
3. Which Shah Rukh Khan starrer was initially titled ‘Katrina Meri Jaan’?
Answer 3 : Zero
4. Which of those American sitcoms will not be animated?
Answer 4 : Modern Family
5. Who is the one particular person to have ever gained a Booker Prize and an Oscar?
Answer 5 : Ruth Prawer Jhabvala
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 13th August 2020
1. The President of Russia, Vladimir Putin was beforehand an intelligence officer of
Answer 1 : KGB
2. Which of those painters is a brother of an ex-Prime Minister of India?
Answer 2 : Satish Gujral
3. Which lake in Spiti in Himachal Pradesh acquired its title from its crescent form?
Answer 3 : Chandra Taal
4. Which fruit could be seen within the portray ‘The Son of Man’ by Belgian painter René Magritte?
Answer 4 : Apple
5. According to Brahma Purana, on which day did Lord Brahma recreate the world?
Answer 5 : Gudi Padwa
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 12th August 2020
1. How many bases would you discover in a baseball diamond?
Answer 1 : Four
2. In which league would you discover groups named Delhi Dashers and Chennai Smashers?
Answer 2 : PBL
3. Who is the primary Indian cricketer to bowl three maiden overs in a T20I?
Answer 3 : Deepti Sharma
4. Who amongst these cricketers is married to an Arjuna awardee Squash participant?
Answer 4 : Dinesh Karthik
5. An ice hockey recreation is split into three durations of what number of minutes every?
Answer 5 : Twenty
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 11th August 2020
Q1: What two roles does Varun Dhawan play within the 2017 movie Judwaa 2
Answer 1: Raja and Prem
Q2: The director of the Bahubali collection has NOT directed which of those movies?
Answer 2: Arjun Reddy
Q3: For which radio channel does ‘Sulu’ host a present within the movie Tumhari Sulu?
Answer 3: Radio Wow
This fall: Which of those was primarily based on Chetan Bhagat’s first novel?
Answer 4: 3 Idiots
Q5: Which 1963 movie was the primary beneath the Merchant Ivory Productions banner?
Answer 5: The Householder
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 10th August 2020
1. Which was the final Indian state to implement GST?
Answer 1 – DiamondJammu and Kashmir
2. Which mythological creature’s title can also be the nationwide airline of an Asian nation?
Answer 2 – Garuda
3. Evangelista Torricelli, who invented the barometer, was a scholar of
Answer 3– Galileo
4. After which college was the University of Mumbai modeled?
Answer 4 – University of London
5. Which Viceroy of India wrote poetry beneath the pen title Owen Meredith?
Answer 5 – Lord Lytton
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | ninth August 2020
1. Which of those is a sq. space throughout the infield of a baseball subject?
Answer 1 – Diamond
2. The Davis Cup is a trophy related to which sport?
Answer 2 – Tennis
3. Who is the primary cricketer to be chosen for Australia with no first-class expertise?
Answer 3 – David Warner
4. The clothes model Lacoste was based by an expert participant of which sport?
Answer 4 – Tennis
5. The up to date sport of ice hockey was developed by which nation?
Answer 5 – Canada
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | eighth August 2020
1. Who performs the position of Katrina, primarily based on Sangeeta Bijlani, within the movie Azhar?
Answer 1 – Nargis Fakhri
2. The 2000 movie Refugee takes place by which geographical function of India?
Answer 2 – Rann of Kutch
3. About which musician has Kalpana Lajmi written the e-book ‘As I Knew Him’?
Answer 3 – Bhupen Hazarika
4. The actor who performs ___ in DC movies was part of Mision: Impossible – Fallout.
Answer 4 – Superman
5. Who was the primary musician to be awarded the Bharat Ratna?
Answer 5 – M.S. Subbulakshmi
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | seventh August 2020
1. Directed by Tinnu Anand, which of those is a 1981 movie starring Amitabh Bachchan?
Answer 1 – Kaalia
2. Which nickname is frequent to Garry Kasparov, Nathan Lyon and Paul Gascoigne?
Answer 2 – Gazza
3. Thomas Odoyo, Maurice Odumbe and Aasif Karim are all former Cricket captains of
Answer 3 – Kenya
4. Which of those is owned by the enterprise group that owns Britannia Industries?
Answer 4 – Bombay Dyeing
5. Which former mannequin and actress’s memoir is entitled ‘Anusual’?
Answer 5 – Anu Aggarwal
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | sixth August 2020
Question 1. who amongst these footballers is a FIFA World Cup winner?
Answer 1 – Paul Pogba
Question 2. Who is the one sportsperson from free India to wln two Individual Olympic medals?
Answer 2 – Sushil Kumar
Question 3. The 2019 FIBA Basketball World Cup was hosted by which Asian nation?
Answer 3 – China
Question 4. First held in 1973, The Ocean Race Involves the racing of
Answer 4 – Yachts
Question 5. In baseball, two groups of what number of gamers compete agalnst one another?
Answer 5 – Ten
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | fifth August 2020
1. Rohit Shetty made his directorial debut with which 2003 movie starring Ajay Devgn?
Answer : Zameen
2. Which actor is frequent to the movies Rang De Basanti, Guru and 3 Idiots?
Answer : R. Madhavan
3. The lead actress of which movie is part of Bigg Boss Season 13?
Answer : Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai
4. SRK obtained the very best civilian honor of which of those international locations in 2014?
Answer : France
5. Which actor featured within the Doordarshan serial ‘Gul Gulshan Gulfaam’ as a toddler actor?
Answer : Kunal Khemu
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 4th August 2020
1. Which publication has revealed all of Chetan Bhagat’s books?
Answer : Rupa
2. Which legendary king exchanged his youth for previous age of his father Yayati?
Answer : Puru
3. Which Karnal primarily based firm was based by the title of Pal Boot House in 1954?
Answer : Liberty
4. Who amongst these was not a spouse of the Mauryan emperor Ashoka?
Answer : Subhadrangi
5. Alistair Cook grew to become 1st England cricketer to be knighted since whom in 2007?
Answer : Ian Botham
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | third August 2020
1. The balls used by which of those sports activities have yellow, purple or blue dots?
Answer : Squash
2. Who is the quickest left-arm bowler to achieve 200 wickets in Test matches?
Answer : Ravindra Jadeja
3. Which metropolis hosted the 2019 IAAF World Athletics Championships?
Answer : Doha
4. Which of those groups did NOT play within the first ever NBA match hosted by India?
Answer : Utah Jazz
5. Where did the Indian males’s hockey workforce gained its final Olympic gold medal?
Answer : Moscow
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 2nd August 2020
1. Which legendary actor was part of the 2019 movie Joker as Murray Franklin?
Answer : Robert De Niro
2. Which fusion rock band did Rahul Ram and Susmit Sen begin in 1990?
Answer : Indian Ocean
3. Which of those characters dies within the climax of the movie Sholay?
Answer : Jai
4. In 1958, Mother India misplaced the most effective overseas language movie Oscar to a movie from
Answer : Italy
5. Which actress is directing the upcoming Charlie’s Angels 2019 reboot?
Answer : Elizabeth Bank
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 1st August 2020
1. Who has sung the hit songs ‘Suit Suit’ and ‘Patola’?
Answer : Guru Randhawa
2. On whose headstone would you discover 772.5 inscribed, his calculation of warmth?
Answer : James Joule
3. Who amongst these was a member of the profitable Davis Cup groups in 2004, 2008, 2009, and 2011?
Answer : Rafael Nadal
4. Which nation’s “other national drink” is Irn-Bru, a carbonated comfortable drink?
Answer : Scotland
5. What day will we usually observe on the second Sunday of May?
Answer : Mother’s Day
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 31st July 2020
Question 1. The IPL has not witnessed a workforce primarily based by which of those cities?
Answer : Cuttack
Question 2. Dabang in Hockey, Indians in Cricket and Maharathi in Wrestling are the sports activities groups for?
Answer : Mumbai
Question 3. Which of those will not be one of many two umpires in a recreation of tennis?
Answer : Ball umpire
Question 4. Who grew to become the primary Indian male boxer to win silver at World Championships?
Answer : Amit Panghal
Question 5. Which of those will not be a kind of gymnastics occasion held on the Olympics?
Answer : Aesthetic
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 30th July 2020
Question 1. Who performed the position of Malik Kafur within the movie Padmaavat?
Answer : Jim Sarbh
Question 2. Starring Amitabh Bachchan, who directed the movie Aks?
Answer : Rakeysh Mehra
Question 3. Which of those movie franchises was rebooted in 2019 starring David Harbour?
Answer : Hellboy
Question 4. R Madhavan performed the position of ____ within the Tanu Weds Manu collection.
Answer : Manoj Sharma
Question 5. Which 2018 movie begins with a dedication to Amrita Pritam, the Hindi poet?
Answer : Manmarziyaan
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 29th July 2020
1. At 3,840 metres, Mount Saramati is the very best peak of which Indian state?
Answer : Nagaland
2. Which Mughal emperor constructed the ‘Shalimar Bagh’ in Srinagar in 1619?
Answer : Jahangir
3. Invented in 1924 in Mexico, Caesar Salad is called after
Answer : A Chef
4. Who amongst these demons was killed by Lord Rama in Ramayana?
Answer : Dushan
5. Reigning until 1912, who amongst these was the final Emperor of the Qing dynasty of China?
Answer : Pu Yi
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 28th July 2020
Question 1. Who is the 1st Indian to attain a century in all three codecs as an opener?
Answer : Rohit Sharma
Question 2. In baseball, the ultimate base a base runner should contact to attain a run is known as what?
Answer : Home Plate
Question 3. Which Indian batsman holds the report of hitting essentially the most sixes in a Test?
Answer : Rohit Sharma
Question 4. The Indian hockey workforce gained its first Olymic gold medal in 1928 at which of those locations?
Answer : Amsterdam
Question 5. Who is the primary lady for India to attain a century in a Women’s Twenty20 International?
Answer : Harmanpreet Kaur
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 27th July 2020
Question 1. Which of those will not be one of many studio albums of Ed Sheeran?
Answer : Minus
Question 2. Who amongst these married an Austrian, Emilie Schenkl?
Answer : Subhas Chandra Bose
Question 3. The tomato frog, comet moth, fossa, and lemur are some animals endemic to
Answer : Madagascar
Question 4. 1st lady lawyer to immediately develop into a SC choose, Indu Malhotra studied at
Answer : Lady Shri Ram
Question 5. Other than Bolivia, which is the one different landlocked nation in South America?
Answer : Paraguay
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 26th July 2020
Question 1. Who not too long ago grew to become the 2nd Indian to hit a double century in a Test towards South Africa?
Answer: Mayank Agarwal
Question 2. The play of which sport begins at a spot known as the teeing space?
Question 3. Which Indian bowler is the joint quickest bowler to take 350 wickets in Tests?
Answer: Ravichandran Ashwin
Question 4. Bafana Bafana, Springboks and Proteus are nicknames of sports activities groups from
Answer: South Africa
Question 5. The youngest cricketer to take a hat-trick in T20I belongs to which nation?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 25th July 2020
Question 1. If it’s Gup chup in Odisha, what’s it in Madhya Pradesh?
Answer : Fulki
Question 2. Built in 2018, the world’s largest chook sculpture is positioned in?
Answer : Kerala
Question 3. Which explorer is recognised as first particular person to achieve each poles?
Answer : Roald Amundsen
Question 4. Which nation has essentially the most UNESCO World Heritage websites in Asia?
Answer : China
Question 5. Which footballer appeared as himself within the movie xXx: The return of Xander Cage?
Answer : Neymar Jr.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 24th July 2020
Question 1. Born In Jalandhar, which slnger is popularly referred to as the “Prince of Bhangra”?
Answer: Sukhbir Singh
Question 2. In-Game of Thrones, which character sits on the throne on the finish of collection?
Answer: Bran Stark
Question 3. which 2017 ﬁlm was impressed by the story of Anita Bal Narre?
Answer : Toilet: Prem Katha Movie
Question 4. Which actress was born In pre-partition Punjab In 1930 as Harkirtan Kaur?
Answer: Geeta Bali
Question 5. In the ﬁlm ‘Argo’, Ben Afﬂeck’s character rescues Americans from which nation?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 23rd July 2020
Question 1. Born in Jalandhar, which singer is popularly referred to as the “Prince of Bhangra”?
Answer 1: Sukhbir Singh
Question 2. In Game of Thrones, which character sits on the throne on the finish of collection?
Answer 2 : Bran Stark
Question 3. Which 2017 movie was impressed by the story of Anita Bai Narre?
Answer 3 : Toilet:Ek Prem Katha
Question 4. Which actress was born in pre-partition Punjab in 1930 as Harkirtan Kaur?
Answer 4 : Geeta Bali
Question 5. In the movie ‘Argo’, Ben Affleck’s character rescues Americans from which nation?
Answer 5 : Iran
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 22nd July 2020
Question 1. Sepp Blatter, who ls presently serving a ban, ls the previous president of ______?
Answer 1 – FIFA
Question 2. who was the ﬁrst participant to hlt 6 sixes In an over In ODI cricket?
Answer 2- Herschelle Gibbs
Question 3. In which sport dld Ryan Glggs play for Mumbal and Ronaldlnho play for Goa?
Answer 3- Futsal
Question 4. Which of those EPL golf equipment ls presently NOT being managed by their former participant?
Answer 4- Liverpool
Question 5. India reached No. 1 In ICC Test Ranking for the ﬁrst time beneath which captain?
Answer 5- MS Dhoni
Final Words :
So, This is The Regularly Updated Post & I Will Try To Include All Question & Answers Of Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Time Here. You Should Bookmark This Page as You Will get All Correct Answers Of Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Time Within 5 Seconds.