Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
Contents Of This Post
Get Flipkart Today Trivia Quiz Answers Daily | Today’s Answers Of Flipkart 1st February 2021 Quiz
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers, Flipkart Trivia Quiz Today, Flipkart Quiz Answers , Flipkart Daily Quiz Today Answers , Flipkart Today Trivia Quiz Answers , Flipkart Quiz Answers Today – Hi Guys, Hope You Are Enjoying Our Super Duper Tricks Of Free Recharge & PayTM Free Cash Tricks.
We are very punctual to replace Amazon Quiz Answers Today for you guys. Many of customers are incomes amazon pay and large prizes by getting reply first on internet from right here. Amazon was the one one until now who cares about their common customers by offering every day quizzes. But from final some Day Flipkart can be right here to compete with Amazon Quiz Answers Daily.
Flipkart has began Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz and Flipkart Kya Bolti Public Quiz for his or her customers to draw and to carry good site visitors at morning and late evening. Here we began to Give Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers for you guys so you may get all the proper reply right here and you’re going to get an opportunity to win some prizes.
Flipkart is greatest for giving some offers and flipkart vouchers, Flipkart Coins and Flipkart Gems to their customers. So right here We are giving it a strive that you just guys may give the proper solutions and proper time and we want you all one of the best to earn Free Flipkart Vouchers by Providing Correct Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers.
Flipkart Trivia Quiz Today’s Time & Prize Details :
- Flipkart Today’s Trivia Quiz – Sports & More
- Today’s Prize – Flipkart Gift Vouchers, Gems and More
- Time – 12 AM 1st February 2021
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Winners – 40,000+
How To Play Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz? :
1. This is Flipkart App Only Contest – So You must Download The Flipkart App First From Google Play Store.
2. You simply must maintain up to date your put in Flipkart App.
3. Just Open The Flipkart App & Login into Your Account.
4. Go to Dashboard and Tap on Flipkart Games Option.
5. Now Tap On Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Banner.
6. Automatically all Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Questions shall be there on Time and also you simply want to provide right solutions.
7. I attempted to provide all the proper solutions beneath this so you’ll be able to win some prize.
8. You guys can verify our your Prizes from Claim Your Reward Option.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 1st February 2021
1) Which of those is the title of life-style model launched by M.S.Dhoni
2) Yo which indian state does weightlifting world champion Saikhom Mirabai Chanu belong?
3) Which nation’s largest soccer stadium is luzhniki stadium?
4) In what capturing occasion did Abhinav Bindra gained an olympic gold medal?
Answer: 10m air rifle
5) What is the worldwide capturing sport federation highest capturing honour referred to as?
Answer: Blue Cross
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 30th January 2021
1.what phrase is derived from the greek phrase atomos that means indivisible
2. what is known as after 2 japanese phrases that means image and character
3.daschund breed of canine are often known as what due to its physique form
4.which of those isn’t one of many 3 captails of south africa
5.ranging from january which of those world observations comes first
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 29th January 2021
1) which automobile producer emblem do you see on juventus FC jersey?
2) What is the center title of indian opener Rohit sharma?
3) Who is the quickest indian wicket-keeper to assert fifty dismissals in check cricket?
Answer: Rishabh Pant
4) Which spinner just lately change into the quickest Indian bowler to take 50 T20I wickets?
Answer: Yuzvendra Chahal
5) Which of those asian capital cities was the primary to host the olympic video games?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 28th January 2021
1) Which Salman Khan music was remixed for the John Abraham movie Pagalpanti?
Ans : Tum Par Hum Hai Atke
2) In the movie Panipat, Sanjay Dutt performs the position of which historic determine?
Ans : Ahmad Shah Abdali
3) The TV present ‘Quantico’ starring Priyanka was on air for what number of seasons?
Ans : 3
4) Who was the primary Indian movie star to be invited to go to the Twitter HQ?
Ans : Mallika Sherawat.
5) Which of those movies gained the 2018 Filmfare Award for the Best Film?
Ans : Hindi Medium
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 27th January 2021
1) the fictional character thumbelina is born from the seed of which grain?
2) by what title can we higher know rhytidectomy?
3) Which of those fish has a median lifespan of 140 years
Answer: Roughyeye rockfish
4) What id was assumed by Dr.kalam throughout Operation Shakti?
Answer: Major Gen Prithviraj
5) Which of the next Indian cities isn’t referred to as ‘venice of the east’?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 26th January 2021
1) Which group did India defeat to register their first T201 collection win at residence in 2019?
Ans : Bangladesh
2) In which metropolis is the Vidarbha Cricket Association Stadium located?
Ans : Nagpur
3) Who is the primary Indian bowler to take a T201 hattrick?
Ans : Deepak Chahar
4) Who is the youngest Indian to attain a half century in worldwide cricket?
Ans : Shafali Verma
5) Which is the primary South Asian nation to criminalise match-fixing and sports activities betting?
Ans : Sri Lanka
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 25th January 2021
1) What do kirana, agra, patiala, gwalior signify on the planet pf classical music?
2) In which of those TV exhibits do you see Hugh Laurie play the position of a a health care provider
3) Who was the lead actor in sanjay Leela Bhansali’s debut movie as director?
Answer: Salman Khan
4) which indian musician gained a grammy award for album ‘winds of samsara’?
Answer: Ricky Kej
5) Which actor was nicknamed ‘jubilee kumar’ as he gave many silver jubilee hits
Answer: Rajendra Kumar
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 24th January 2021
1) In Anna Sewell’s e-book ‘Black Beauty’, which of those is the titular character?
Ans : A horse
2) What illness borrows its title from the Greek phrase for ‘shattered mind’?
Ans : Schizophrenia
3) In which South Indian mountain vary would you discover the Kota and Toda tribes?
Ans : Nilgiris
4) Which of those is likely one of the three lessons of destroyers of the Indian Navy?
Ans : Rajput
5) Whom does Lord Jagannath and his two siblings go to in the course of the Rath Yatra?
Ans : His aunt
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 23rd January 2021
1) In T20I cricket, who holds the world document of scoring essentially the most runs and most centuries?
Answer: Rohit Sharma
2) The ‘monkeygate’ scandal of 2008 concerned andrew symonds and which different cricketer?
Answer: Harbhajan Singh
3) Which is essentially the most profitable membership in UEFA Champions League historical past?
Answer: Real Madrid
4) badminton Superstar PV sindhu was appointed as deputy collector by which state?
Answer: Andhra Pradesh
5) Which sportsperson was appointed as a UNICEF India’s first youth ambassador?
Answer: Hima Das
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 22nd January 2021
1) Which Bollywood actress starred within the Tamil movie VIP 2 with Dhanush?
Ans : Kajol
2) Who amongst these was part of Shah Rukh Khan’s debut movie?
Ans : Rishi Kapoor
3) Who amongst these has NOT obtained the Filmfare Award for Lifetime Achievement?
Ans : Satyajit Ray
4) In which of those TV exhibits has a Bollywood actor featured?
Ans : 24
5) Which musician grew to become deaf by 40 after which stopped performing in public?
Ans : Beethoven
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 21st January 2021
1) On which day of the week was Mangalyaan launched?
Ans : Tuesday
2) Tellicherry Black and Malabar Black are variants of which condiment?
Ans : Pepper
3) The officers of which of those organisations had been as soon as referred to as Kaoboys?
Ans : RAW
4) Which e-commerce firm has launched an web browser referred to as ‘Internet?
Ans : Amazon
5) Where was India’s first rubbish pageant Kachra Mahotsav’ held in January 2018?
Ans : Raipur
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 20th January 2021
1) Who holds the document of the best particular person rating in an ODI World Cup match?
Ans : Martin Guptill
2) Which of those politicians has served because the president of the BCCI?
Ans : Sharad Pawar
3) Which of those cricketers is the official Rhino Ambassador for WWF-India?
Ans : Rohit Sharma
4) The 1st Indian feminine gymnast to win a Commonwealth Games medal, Dipa Karmakar
Ans : Tripura
5) Which of those sportspersons is at present a member of the Rajya Sabha?
Ans : Mary Kom
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 18th January 2021
1) The present elected head of Roman Catholic Church is Pope_
Ans : Francis
2) The Onge, Sentinelese and Jarawa are tribes from which place in India?
Ans : Andaman and Nicobar
3) Which illness, broadly present in India, can be referred to as Hansen’s Disease?
Ans : Leprosy
4) Launched in 1992, IBM Simon is popularly referred to as because the world’s first
Ans : Smartphone
5) What characteristic of Apple iPhone X was marketed utilizing RD Burman’s music?
Ans : Face Unlock
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 17th January 2021
1) Who just lately grew to become the primary Indian male cricketer to play 100 T201 matches?
Ans : Rohit Sharma
2) After Shakib Al Hasan’s ban, who was appointed captain of Bangladesh’s Test group?
Ans : Mominul Haque
3) Part of the Wadia enterprise household, Ness Wadia is the co-owner of which IPL group?
Ans : Kings XI Punjab
4) :At the Close of Play is an Australian cricketer’s autobiography revealed in 2013.
Ans : Ponting
5) Who amongst these is a left handed batsman from West Indies?
Ans : Chris Gayle
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 16th January 2021
1) Which 90s TV present starring Shekhar Suman was produced by Jaya Bachchan?
Answer: Dekh Bhai Dekh
2) Which of those motion pictures was directed by Sanjay Leela Bhansali?
3) Which Sri Devi and Anil Kapoor starring movie was directed by Yash Chopra?
4) Which Doordarshan collection by Kamal Saigal handled aftermath of Indian partition?
5) Which actor has not performed a personality in any of the harry potter movies?
Answer: Bryan cranston
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 13th January 2021
1) Which Anil Kapoor and Abhishek Bachchan starrer movie was directed by Anupam Kher?
Ans : Om Jai Jagadish
2) In the Netflix movie Drive, the thieves managed to steal cash and gold from
Ans : Rashtrapati Bhavan
3) In which movie does Salman Khan play the position of an AIDS affected person?
Ans : Phir Milenge
4) In which of those movies did Dharmendra play a filmstar?
Ans : Guddi
5) Chris Hemsworth, who performs Thor in Marvel movies, was seen by which movie franchise reboot?
Ans : Men in Black
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 9th January 2021
1) Frida Kahlo and husband Diego Rivera had been well-known painters from which nation?
2) As per census 2011, the intercourse ratio of which of those is lowest?
Answer: Daman and Diu
3) Valentino Rossi is a a number of time world champion by which motor sport?
4) The title of which wind system comes from the Greek time period for ‘coils of the snake’?
5) Salva kiir mayardit is the primary and present president of which nation?
Answer: South Sudan
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers | 4th January 2021
1) Which actress was not solid within the movie Dil Toh Pagal Hai?
2) Which of those actors was not solid in each 3 idiots and Rang De Basanti?
Answer: Kunal Kapoor
3) With which iconic character would you affiliate the dialogue “I’ll be back”?
4) Which American Sitcom was a spin-off of the well-known TV collection Friends?
5) Who amongst these starred in Katrina Kaif’s debut movie?
Answer: Amitabh Bachchan
Final Words :
So, This is The Regularly Updated Post & I Will Try To Include All Question & Answers Of Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Time Here. You Should Bookmark This Page as You Will get All Correct Answers Of Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Time Within 5 Seconds.