Alibaba buys on-line ticketing platform DamaiChina’s Alibaba Group Holding Ltd and extra
1. US-based mostly Evergreen Power in talks to Raise $100M for India
The firm needs to carry 280 megawatts (MW) of wind power on-line within the subsequent 12 months within the states of Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Madhya Pradesh. Eventually, it goals to scale up wind power manufacturing capability to 1 gigawatts by 2020 by including 250-350 MW yearly.
2. Blackstone to Launch its First Nexus Mall in India
Global Investment from Blackstone Group Lp’s India Subsidary Nexus Malls is all set to launch its first shopping center within the nation in Seawoods, Navi Mumbai, increasing its retail portfolio. Nexus Mall was set in June 2016 to personal and handle procuring malls within the nation.
3. Trucking Marketplace BlackBuck Raises $70M from Sands Capital & Other Investors
Online market for lengthy-haul trucking providers, BlackBuck has raised Rs 476 crore in its newest spherical of funding led by Sands Capital and current traders Accel and Flipkart.
4. Alibaba Buys Online Ticketing Platform Damai
Alibaba buys on-line ticketing platform DamaiChina’s Alibaba Group Holding Ltd has totally acquired on-line ticketing platform Damai.cn, the e-commerce big mentioned on Tuesday, marking an additional push into leisure by the agency because it expands past its core on-line retail enterprise.
4. HCL Technologies Announces Rs 3,5K Cr Share Buyback
HCL Technologies, one of many greatest IT providers agency, at present introduced a buyback of Rs 3,500 crore of itsshares, changing into the newest firm within the sector to hunt enhance on investor returns via a share repurchase. The firm will buyback a bit underneath 2.5% of its totally paid-up fairness shares excellent, it mentioned whereas submitting papers with BSE.
5. MyGlamm Gets Rs 35Cr from L’Occitane
On-demand magnificence providers supplier MyGlamm has raised Rs. 35 crore from French beauty big L’Occitane to develop its choices in India forward of starting operations abroad. This fundraise is a so-referred to as bridge spherical to finance the launch of latest merchandise earlier than MyGlamm can mop up no less than Rs.200 crore from traders for a world growth.
6. Regency Healthcare to Raise $14M from Global Funds
Kanpur-based Regency Healthcare is about to lift about $14 million from a consortium of main international funds IFC, KOIS and HealthQuad. The multi-tremendous specialty, renal and oncology chain manages 500 beds throughout 5 amenities and is being valued round Rs 300 crore, mentioned one other particular person acquainted with the deal.
7. Tiger Global to Exit from Flipkart with 3x Return
Tiger Global, the largest investor in Flipkart, might have struck a take care of Microsoft and different new traders to promote part of its stake within the e-commerce firm within the newest fund-elevating spherical that valued it at $9.3 billion pre-cash.
Share this text:
- PayTM Mall – Get flat 100% cashback on several items - September 22, 2017
- Amazon Loot – Buy SYSKA HD1605 1000W Hair Dryer for Women & Men (Soft White) for Rs 99 only - September 22, 2017
- Amazon – Buy Pigeon Playboy Sport Water Bottle, 750ml at Rs 218 only - September 22, 2017
- Amazon – Buy Saffola Aura Extra Virgin Olive & Flaxseed Oil – 250 ml at Rs 175 - September 22, 2017
- Amazon – Buy Himalaya Men Pimple Clear Neem Face Wash, 100ml at Rs.81 only - September 22, 2017
- (Loot) Scantastic – Spend Rs.10 and get Rs.100 Recharge or Amazon/Flipkart/BMS Gift vouchers - September 22, 2017
- Amazon- Buy Zebronics Fit100 Fitness Band (Grey) at Rs 799 - September 22, 2017
- Amazon GIF- Buy TP-Link TL-WN823N 300Mbps Mini Wireless N USB Adapter (Black) for Rs 499 only - September 22, 2017
- Amazon GIF – Buy TP-Link TL-WA820RE 300Mbps USB Wi-Fi Range Extender (White) at Rs 1099 only - September 22, 2017
- Amazon- Buy Hyundai Crispo HTC02WGP-DBH Grill Maker at Rs 699 only - September 22, 2017