Want to purchase grocery objects for your residence? Standard Chartered have come up with a suggestion the place you should utilize your credit card to transact on grocery and get 10% cashback up to Rs 150 on a minimum spends of Rs 1000. Grab the supply.
Offer supply:- Visit here
How to use your credit card to transact on grocery and get 10% cashback up to Rs 150 on a minimum spends of Rs 1000?
1 . Transact on grocery utilizing Standard Chartered Credit Card
2. Customer could be eligible for 10% cashback (up to INR 150) on fulfilment of the supply eligibility standards. Valid for minimum spends of INR 1,00zero.
Please notice that identification of shops as Grocery are based mostly on the Merchant Category Codes allotted by Visa / Master Card. Standard Chartered financial institution is not going to be accountable for offering the eligible for purchases at shops which haven’t registered themselves below Merchant Category Codes assigned for Grocery by Visa / MasterCard.
Terms and situations:-
- The supply interval shall start from 00:01 hours on 3 September 2020 and shall lengthen up to 23:59 hours on 30 September 2020.
- The supply is barely relevant to credit card clients who’ve obtained the supply communication from the Bank and who’ve efficiently certified for the reward by finishing up transactions that qualifies for the supply.
- First eligible transaction in the course of the supply interval could be thought of for calculating the supply profit.
- In the occasion a cardholder has a number of credit playing cards, transactions throughout all of the playing cards will probably be consolidated to qualify for the supply.
- This supply can’t be clubbed with another supply/promotion of Standard Chartered Bank.
- This supply is just not relevant on Ultimate, Landmark Rewards, Digismart and Emirates Co-brand Credit Cards.
- Qualified clients will obtain the cashback inside 60 days from the date when the supply ends.