Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an incredible probability to win large prizes from Amazon. In right this moment’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Redmi Note 9 Pro.
How to Answer and win Redmi Note 9 Pro? :
2. Open the app and you will notice a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it or in case you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Shri Kuldip Singh Bhullar, Ms N. Usha and Shri Netarpal Hooda are among the many winners of which award in Indian sport in 2020?
Ans – Dhyan Chand award
Q2) Which group not too long ago launched the report titled ‘Elephants. Not commodities’ ?
Ans – World Animal Protection
Q3) Which Union Territory celebrated the 59th Anniversary of its De Jure day on 16th August 2020?
Ans – Puducherry
This autumn) Which tech firm not too long ago launched a product referred to as ‘Assignments’ to assist academics all over the world?
Ans – Google
Q5) A teaser was not too long ago launched that includes Robert Pattinson as which of those superheroes?
Ans – Batman
After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now preserve your fingers crossed and look ahead to the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and situations :
- This Contest will start on ninth September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, in the course of the Contest Period it’s essential to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you will have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions can be posted throughout the complete Contest Period.
- Thereafter, in case you reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you can be entitled for a fortunate draw which can be carried out amongst individuals who’ve answered that individual query appropriately.
- Results on 30 September 2020