Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an excellent probability to win enormous prizes from Amazon. In right this moment’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Sony Party Speaker.
How to Answer and win Sony Party Speaker? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it or when you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Abdul Rashid Kalas of Jammu & Kashmir police has been awarded which gallantry award posthumously?
Ans – Kirti Chakra
Q2) Which metropolis has received the cleanest metropolis award within the Swachh Survekshan 2020 survey?
Ans – Indore
Q3) The Gwalior-Chambal Expressway might be renamed after which former Prime Minister of India?
Ans – Atal Bihari Vajpayee
This autumn) Solar Energy Corporation of India Ltd. is an organization included underneath which ministry?
Ans – Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
Q5) Recently expanded to the border and coastal districts, which of those is the youth wing of Indian Armed Forces?
Ans – National Cadet Corps
After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’ll get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now preserve your fingers crossed and anticipate the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will begin on fifth September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, throughout the Contest Period you need to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have got signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you may take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions might be posted throughout your complete Contest Period.
- Thereafter, when you reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you’ll be entitled for a fortunate draw which might be carried out amongst members who’ve answered that specific query accurately.
- Results on 30 September 2020