Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an amazing probability to win large prizes from Amazon. In in the present day’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Ray-Ban sunglasses.
How to Answer and win Ray-Ban sunglasses? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it or for those who can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) One Young World’s Journalist of the yr Award recipient Neha Dixit primarily covers social problems with which a part of Asia?
Ans – South Asia
Q2) The 2020 International Booker Prize profitable e-book ‘The Discomfort of Evening ’ is written through which language?
Ans – Dutch
Q3) Arjuna Award recipient Poulami Ghatak not too long ago introduced her retirement from which sport?
Ans – Table Tennis
This autumn) Chadwick Boseman was an American actor most well-known for his position as which Marvel superhero?
Ans – Black Panther
Q5) National Sports Day on 29th August commemorates the beginning anniversary of an Indian captain through which sport?
Ans – Hockey
After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now maintain your fingers crossed and look forward to the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will start on 12th September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, through the Contest Period you have to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you may have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you possibly can take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions might be posted throughout your entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, for those who reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you’ll be entitled for a fortunate draw which might be carried out amongst individuals who’ve answered that individual query appropriately.
- Results on 30 September 2020