Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an excellent likelihood to win big prizes from Amazon. In at the moment’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Rs 50000.
How to Answer and win Rs 50000? :
2. Open the app and you will notice a banner concerning the Quiz. Click on it or if you happen to can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Kevin Mayer stepped down from his place because the chief govt officer of which social networking service that’s owned by ByteDance?
Ans – Tiktok
Q2) Which nation just lately found a big pure gasoline reserve off the Black Sea coast?
Ans – Turkey
Q3) Bengaluru’s Bannerghatta Biological Park just lately named an elephant calf after which writer and philanthropist?
Ans – Sudha Murthy
This fall) Which West Indies allrounder just lately turned the primary bowler to take 500 wickets in T20 cricket?
Ans – Dwayne Bravo
Q5) Father Gaston Roberge, who just lately handed away, arrange the Chitrabani movie research institute with the assistance of which well-known character?
Ans – Satyajit Ray
After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now preserve your fingers crossed and look forward to the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and situations :
- This Contest will begin on 10th September 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, throughout the Contest Period it’s essential to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you could have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you possibly can take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions might be posted throughout all the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you happen to reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you’ll be entitled for a fortunate draw which might be carried out amongst members who’ve answered that specific query appropriately.
- Results on 30 September 2020