Paytm UPI Loot
Contents Of This Post
Paytm UPI Send Money Loot – Get Free Upto ₹200 Cashback On UPI Txns
PayTM UPI Send Money Loot – Hi Guys , Hope You Are Enjoying Our Free PayTM Cash Apps & Free PayTM Cash. PayTM is Back With Another gorgeous Offer For Looters. Most of Us Here Have Looted The Last PayTM Rs.5000 Cashback UPI Loot. Now PayTM is Back Another UPI Cashback Offer For Their Users.
Paytm is again with one other nice Send Money Loots wherein you may get cashback upto Rs.200 once you ship Money to Any UPI Address in Below Mentioned Offers. There is restrict in Transactions so Read Full Post Below To get most cashback.
So Just Simply Follow Below Steps To Earn Some Free PayTM Cash.
PayTM – How Add Money & Earn Cashback
Minimum Amount Of Each Transaction Should Be ₹250 & 2 Times Per User
Working Almost For All Users
- First Of All Just Download Paytm by Clicking here
2. Now Sign-in or Sign-up
4. Link your Bank account with Paytm
5. Remember that your Bank Registered Number & Paytm Number Should Be Same
6. After efficiently linking your checking account click on on Send Money.
7. Enter quantity As Rs.250+ and click on on Send.
8. Enter your UPI PIN and full the Transaction (Remember , This Transaction Should Be Through UPI Only)
9. Now you’re going to get Upto ₹200 Cashback Scratch Card | You Can Get Better Luck Next Time Too
10. Working For 2 Times Per User
More Details Of This Offer :
- Minimum Amount Of Each Transaction Should Be ₹250
- 1 Transaction Per Payee Will be Counted in The Offer
More Term & Conditions :-
* Minimum quantity of every transaction must be ₹300 *1 transaction per day shall be counted within the supply
* Offer could be availed 1 time in the course of the marketing campaign validity * Offer is legitimate solely on making fee utilizing Paytm UPI
* On your first transaction, the supply shall be unlocked. You must activate the supply inside 30 days to take part in it.
* You want to finish 3 funds inside 30 days to earn Upto X300 cashback
* Each reward shall be obtained inside 24 hours of completion of transaction on which the reward is eligible.
* Paytm reserves its absolute proper to withdraw