Here we’re again with an superior deal for you. PayTM is providing Rs 500 Cashback on Purchase of Rs 1500 or extra. This provide is for brand new customers on PayTM Mall. So, simply obtain the PayTM Mall App and seize one of the best out of it. Don’t fear, we are going to quickly add recommendations for this.
Offer Source: Click Here
How to Get Rs 500 Cashback on Purchase of Rs 1500?
1 . Click here and obtain PayTM Mall App.
2. Login or Signup into the app.
3. Select the merchandise you need to purchase.
4. Enter coupon code – “ WELC500” in promo code field.
A message shall be displayed – “ WELC500 ” utilized. Rs 500 cashback shall be added to pockets in 24hrs of cargo for pay as you go orders. COD not out there.
6. Now click on on “Select Delivery Address”
7. Enter your deal with particulars and make the fee by way of varied choices out there
Note:– You can use the paytm cashback for recharges, invoice funds or extra buying on paytm and even on different websites like homeshop18, bookmyshow, justeat, foodpanda and way more.
8) That’s it. Enjoy.
Terms And Conditions of Rs 500 Cashback on Purchase of Rs 1500:
- This promocode is relevant solely on the Paytm Mall App
- This promocode can be utilized solely as soon as per consumer
- By utilizing this promocode, buyer can avail Flat Rs. 500 Cashback
- This promocode is legitimate solely on minimal buying worth of Rs. 1500
- This promocode is legitimate until 31st December, 2017
- This promocode just isn’t relevant on Mobile Recharge and choose merchandise of the ‘Daily Essentials’ (FMCG) class
- A most of complete 5 models and upto 2 models solely of the identical merchandise may be ordered utilizing this provide
- The provide is relevant topic to the supply of merchandise
- Paytm E-commerce Pvt. ltd. reserves the suitable to withdraw this provide on choose merchandise and in change/modify/cease the marketing campaign with none prior discover
- Cash again acquired from this promocode to be credited inside 24 hours of your product being shipped
- Cash again obtained shall be credited to your Paytm pockets
- Promo-code just isn’t relevant for Cash on Delivery (COD) mode of fee.