Ola Share is generally an hindrance for a lot of because of delays as a result of of the remaining of the passengers decide up and drop. Now Ola has launched “Guaranteed Time of Arrival” the place customers who e-book Ola share and journey in it’s not capable of attain the vacation spot on the “expected time” will get a refund of Rs.50 or full fare.
How to get a refund of Rs.50 or full fare if not reached the vacation spot on time? :
2 . Book a Ola share trip and full your trip
3 . Done !!
If the trip isn’t accomplished on the “expected time” as proven within the map, you might be eligible to get Rs.50 or full fare as refund from Ola.
Terms and situations :
- A refund of Rs. 50 or full fare, whichever is decrease might be initiated
- Refund might be performed inside 48 hours
- Limited interval provide accessible solely on Share rides
- Total trip time might be calculated after sharing of OTP to “Start Trip” & any refund might be processed accordingly
- Ola reserves the appropriate to withdraw/modify the provide at its discretion
- Guaranteed Time of Arrival on Share rides relevant just for customers receiving this communication