Amazon quiz is now each day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an amazing likelihood to win enormous prizes from Amazon. In at this time’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win G-Shock Men’s Watch.
How to Answer and win G-Shock Men’s Watch? :
2. Open the app and you will notice a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it or should you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Late Bhanu Athaiya was the primary Indian to win an Academy Award through which class for her work within the 1982 movie Gandhi?
Ans – Costume Design
Q2) Iga Swiatek, winner of the Women’s Singles on the French Open 2020, hails from which nation?
Ans – Poland
Q3) Name India’s indigenous anti-radiation missile that was efficiently flight examined off the east coast of the nation in October 2020.
Ans – Rudram
This autumn) This map is featured through which well-known TV present that’s hosted by HBO?
Ans – Game of Thrones
Q5) This is the nationwide sport of which of those Asian international locations?
Ans – Bhutan
After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now maintain your fingers crossed and await the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will start on 29th October 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, through the Contest Period you should sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you could have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions will probably be posted throughout all the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, should you reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you may be entitled for a fortunate draw which will probably be carried out amongst members who’ve answered that exact query accurately.
- Results on 30 October 2020