Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an incredible likelihood to win big prizes from Amazon. In immediately’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win 10gm Gold Bar.
How to Answer and win 10gm Gold Bar? :
2. Open the app and you will notice a banner concerning the Quiz. Click on it or should you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) PM Modi launched a ₹100 coin to commemorate the 100th start anniversary of Vijaya Scindia, who’s also called the Rajmata of which metropolis?
Ans – Gwalior
Q2) The 2020 Nobel Prize for Economics was awarded to Paul R. Milgrom and Robert B. Wilson for his or her contributions in enhancing which concept?
Ans – Auction Theory
Q3) World Student’s Day is noticed yearly on 15th October to commemorate the start anniversary of which Indian president?
Ans – APJ Abdul Kalam
This autumn) For which group does this participant play for within the IPL 2020?
Ans – Rajasthan Royals
Q5) This statue was a present to the United States from the folks of which nation?
Ans – France
After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now preserve your fingers crossed and look ahead to the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will begin on 27th October 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, throughout the Contest Period you will need to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you’ve gotten signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you possibly can take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions will probably be posted throughout all the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, should you reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you’ll be entitled for a fortunate draw which will probably be carried out amongst individuals who’ve answered that specific query accurately.
- Results on 30 October 2020