Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a fantastic probability to win large prizes from Amazon. In as we speak’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Rs 25000.
How to Answer and win Rs 25000? :
2. Open the app and you will notice a banner concerning the Quiz. Click on it or if you happen to can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which object grants the superhero, Green Lantern, his extraordinary powers?
Ans – A Ring
Q2) The novel, White Tiger, received the Man Booker prize in 2008, and was the debut novel of an Indian-born writer. Who wrote it?
Ans – Arvind Adiga
Q3) What is the dot that seems over the lowercase letters, ‘i’ and ‘j’, referred to as?
Ans – Tittle
This autumn) Famous british actress ‘Lena Headey’ was born on third October 1973. Which character does she play within the well-known HBO sequence ‘Game Of Thrones’?
Ans – Cersei Lannister
Q5) She was the primary Indian lady to grow to be a trainer, and opened up the primary woman’s college in India in 1848. Who is she?
Ans – Savitribai Phule
After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’ll get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now maintain your fingers crossed and anticipate the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will start on 1st October 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, through the Contest Period you could sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you’ve got signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions will likely be posted throughout the whole Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you happen to reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you may be entitled for a fortunate draw which will likely be carried out amongst individuals who’ve answered that specific query appropriately.
- Results on 30 October 2020