Amazon quiz is now each day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an awesome probability to win large prizes from Amazon. In immediately’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Apple iPhone 12.
How to Answer and win Apple iPhone 12? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it or if you happen to can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Sean Connery, who not too long ago handed away, appeared as James Bond for the primary time through which movie?
Ans – Dr. No
Q2) By what title is Jadav “Molai” Payeng, an activist from Majuli popularly identified?
Ans – Forest Man of India
Q3) The 2022 Cadillac Lyriq is the primary electrical car from which atumobile large’s luxurious model?
Ans – General Motors
This fall) This is a historic portray from which nation?
Ans – Egypt
Q5) This set up options the covers of an iconic journal, whose controlling curiosity is held by which world media large?
Ans – The Walt Disney Company
After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now hold your fingers crossed and anticipate the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and situations :
- This Contest will begin on 22nd November 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, in the course of the Contest Period it’s essential to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you’ve got signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you possibly can take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions might be posted throughout the complete Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you happen to reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you may be entitled for a fortunate draw which might be carried out amongst individuals who’ve answered that individual query accurately.
- Results on 30 November 2020