Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an important likelihood to win enormous prizes from Amazon. In at this time’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Apple iPad Air.
How to Answer and win Apple iPad Air? :
2. Open the app and you will notice a banner concerning the Quiz. Click on it or when you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) In India, May 11 Is Celebrated As What Day Which Marks The Anniversary Of Pokhran Nuclear Tests Of 1998?
Ans – National Technology Day
Q2) Which Social Reformer Born On This Day (May 22nd), Is Regarded By Many Historians As The Father Of The ‘Indian Renaissance’?
Ans – Raja Ram Mohan Roy
Q3) What Is The Title Of The Book Written By Omid Scobie And Carolyn Durand On Prince Harry And Meghan Markle’s Life Together?
Ans – Finding Freedom
This fall) In Avengers: Endgame, Who Sacrifices Her Life So That Hawk-Eye Can Obtain The Soul Stone?
Ans – Natasha Romanoff
Q5) Who Scored The First Goal In The Bundesliga Post Its Reopening After The Lockdown Phase?
Ans – Erling Haaland
After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’ll get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now maintain your fingers crossed and anticipate the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will start on 22nd May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, in the course of the Contest Period you need to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you could have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions will probably be posted throughout your entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, when you reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you may be entitled for a fortunate draw which will probably be carried out amongst contributors who’ve answered that specific query accurately.
- Results on 30 May 2020