Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an awesome likelihood to win large prizes from Amazon. In right now’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Rs 15000.
How to Answer and win Rs 15000? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner concerning the Quiz. Click on it or should you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Israel has just lately named a road in Tel Aviv after which Indian as a tribute on his 159th birthday?
Ans – Rabindranath Tagore
Q2) DRUVS is a contactless ultraviolet sanitization cupboard developed by which organisation?
Ans – DRDO
Q3) Deepa Malik, the Indian para-athlete who introduced her retirement just lately, used to characterize India by which of those occasions?
Ans – Shot Put and Javelin
This fall) Avianca, the world’s second-oldest airline, relies by which nation?
Ans – Colombia
Q5) Who performs the position of policeman Hathiram Chaudhary within the Amazon Prime collection ‘Paatal Lok’?
Ans – Jaideep Ahlawat
After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now maintain your fingers crossed and anticipate the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and situations :
- This Contest will begin on 21st May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, throughout the Contest Period you could sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you could have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions will likely be posted throughout the complete Contest Period.
- Thereafter, should you reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you’ll be entitled for a fortunate draw which will likely be carried out amongst contributors who’ve answered that specific query appropriately.
- Results on 30 May 2020