Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an ideal probability to win enormous prizes from Amazon. In at the moment’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Rs 50000.
How to Answer and win Rs 50000? :
2. Open the app and you will notice a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it or in case you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which well-known theater persona is understood for performs reminiscent of ‘Odakulu Bimba’, ‘Taledanda’ and ‘The Dreams of Tipu Sultan’?
Ans – Girish Karnad
Q2) In a latest interview with Pommie Mbangwa, AB De Villiers in contrast Virat Kohli and Steve Smith to which two greats from one other sport?
Ans – Federer and Nadal
Q3) Which of those well-known actors featured with Irrfan Khan within the acclaimed film ‘The Lunchbox’?
Ans – Nawazuddin Siddiqui
This fall) On May 18 a day is noticed to thank everybody concerned in looking for a vaccine to which virus?
Ans – HIV
Q5) What is the identify of a WWE Pay per view occasion that was recorded on the WWE Global Headquarters and broadcast on May 10?
Ans – Money within the Bank
After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now hold your fingers crossed and watch for the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will begin on 18th May 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, through the Contest Period you have to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you’ve gotten signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you may take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions can be posted throughout your entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, in case you reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you may be entitled for a fortunate draw which can be carried out amongst individuals who’ve answered that individual query accurately.
- Results on 30 May 2020