Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an excellent probability to win enormous prizes from Amazon. In at this time’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Rs 5000.
How to Answer and win Rs 5000? :
2. Open the app and you will notice a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it or in the event you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) In which nation would you discover Victoria Falls, labeled because the world’s largest sheet of falling water primarily based on its mixed width and top?
Ans – Zambia
Q2) Former French open champion Carlos Moya is the coach of which well-known tennis participant?
Ans – Rafael Nadal
Q3) The newest ebook within the Asterix collection is – Asterix and the _________ __________. (Fill within the blanks)
Ans – Chieftain’s Daughter
This autumn) Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa who arrived in India on 13th February is the President of which nation?
Ans – Portugal
Q5) In which nation would you discover North Cape, the northernmost level in Europe that may be accessed by automotive?
Ans – Norway
After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now preserve your fingers crossed and look ahead to the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will begin on ninth March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, in the course of the Contest Period it’s essential to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you’ve gotten signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions shall be posted throughout the whole Contest Period.
- Thereafter, in the event you reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you’ll be entitled for a fortunate draw which shall be carried out amongst individuals who’ve answered that specific query accurately.
- Results on 31 Mar 2020