Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a fantastic probability to win large prizes from Amazon. In at the moment’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Alexa Eco Show.
How to Answer and win Alexa Eco Show? :
2. Open the app and you will notice a banner concerning the Quiz. Click on it or in the event you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Muhyiddin Yassin is the brand new Prime Minister of which nation?
Ans – Malaysia
Q2) Powered by an excellent exhibiting from Sania Mirza, India made the world group playoffs of which event for the primary time?
Ans – Federation Cup
Q3) Which nation turned the primary on this planet to make public transport free?
Ans – Luxembourg
This autumn) For its 2020 mission to which planet, did NASA identify the rover ‘Perseverance’?
Ans – Mars
Q5) Hardik Pandya not too long ago hit 158 off 55 balls in a T20 event named after whom?
Ans – DY Patil
After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now hold your fingers crossed and look forward to the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and situations :
- This Contest will begin on 20th March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, throughout the Contest Period you need to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have got signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions will probably be posted throughout your entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, in the event you reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you can be entitled for a fortunate draw which will probably be carried out amongst individuals who’ve answered that individual query appropriately.
- Results on 31 Mar 2020