Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an ideal likelihood to win big prizes from Amazon. In at this time’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Rs 10000.
How to Answer and win Rs 10000? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner concerning the Quiz. Click on it or in the event you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) The world’s first robotic citizen just lately arrived in Kolkata and donned a red-and-white conventional Bengali saree. Name the robotic.
Ans – Sophia
Q2) Hosni Mubarak was the president of which nation for nearly 30 years?
Ans – Egypt
Q3) India’s first floating jetty was just lately inaugurated through which state?
Ans – Goa
This fall) Which firm has launched a brand new ‘zero’ line of vegan, gluten-free merchandise that don’t have any preservatives or colors?
Ans – Colgate
Q5) Sachin Tendulkar took to Twitter to want which participant on his retirement and stated ‘You made my last Test special by picking 10 wickets’?
Ans – Pragyan Ojha
After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’ll get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now maintain your fingers crossed and anticipate the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and situations :
- This Contest will start on 12th March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, throughout the Contest Period it’s essential to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you’ve gotten signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions can be posted throughout the whole Contest Period.
- Thereafter, in the event you reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you can be entitled for a fortunate draw which can be carried out amongst contributors who’ve answered that exact query accurately.
- Results on 31 Mar 2020