Jio Money affiliation with Uber has come once more with an superior provide the place Jio Money is providing Rs 50 Uber voucher on Bus Ticket Booking via JioMoney. So, Hurry up!!
How to get Rs 50 Uber voucher on Bus Ticket Booking via JioMoney?
1- Download JioMoney app from HERE
2 . Book a Bus ticket,
3 . Enter Passenger particulars
4 . Now, Pay the fare with JioMoney
5 . Done !!
6. You will get Rs 50 Uber voucher on Bus Ticket Booking via JioMoney
Terms and circumstances :
- Offer is legitimate from 5th September 2017 to 20th September 2017. (“Offer Period”)
- Eligible Transaction beneath this provide is profitable in app bus ticket reserving transaction via JioMoney through the Offer Period (“Eligible Transaction”).
- The buyer who makes profitable Eligible Transaction will get Uber present voucher price Rs 50/- towards such profitable Eligible Transaction in JioMoney account inside T plus 2 Working days (Where “T” is the date of profitable completion of the journey).
- The buyer can avail this provide solely Twice through the Offer Period.
- Refund or Cancelled Transactions shall not be thought-about as Eligible Transaction beneath this provide.
- The prospects will likely be notified by an SMS and the voucher will likely be up to date within the provide part of the Jio Money app.
- The worth of the voucher just isn’t charged to the shoppers.
- The provide shall be topic to regulatory limits and different legal guidelines as relevant.
- The phrases and circumstances of the Uber present vouchers shall be relevant for using vouchers and Reliance Payment Solutions Ltd (“JioMoney”) is not going to be accountable or responsible for any points/dispute/loss and many others. arising out of or associated to the identical.
- JioMoney reserves the proper to, at any stage and at its discretion, modify or finish or name again any of its presents with out prior discover.
- In case of any dispute, the choice of JioMoney shall be remaining.
- This provide can’t be clubbed with some other provide.
- The Courts in Mumbai shall have unique jurisdiction.