Amazon quiz is now each day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an important likelihood to win enormous prizes from Amazon. In at this time’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Rs 5000.
How to Answer and win Rs 5000? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner concerning the Quiz. Click on it or if you happen to can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Jallikattu, India’s official entry within the International Feature Film class on the 93rd Academy Awards, is made wherein language?
Ans – Malayalam
Q2) Hassyan Clean Coal Power Plant, the primary coal-based energy plant of the Arab Gulf area, is situated wherein metropolis?
Ans – Dubai
Q3) What oganisation’s identify would full the title of this ebook: “Going Public: My time at ____” written by UK Sinha?
Ans – SEBI
This autumn) Parisians typically check with this monument as “Laa Dame de Fer”, which implies what?
Ans – The Iron Lady
Q5) These graffitis are devoted to which well-known painter?
Ans – Salvador Dali
After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now hold your fingers crossed and await the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and situations :
- This Contest will begin on 4th January 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, throughout the Contest Period you will need to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you will have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you possibly can take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions will probably be posted throughout all the Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you happen to reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you’ll be entitled for a fortunate draw which will probably be carried out amongst members who’ve answered that individual query appropriately.
- Results on 31st January 2021