Amazon quiz is now each day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a fantastic probability to win large prizes from Amazon. In at this time’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Apple iPhone 12.
How to Answer and win Apple iPhone 12? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it or should you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Gurpurab or Prakash Utsav is widely known yearly to commemorate the beginning of which guru?
Ans – Guru Nanak
Q2) Giannis Antetokounmpo who not too long ago signed the largest contract in NBA historical past with the Milwaukee Bucks was born during which metropolis?
Ans – Athenes
Q3) ViacomCBS not too long ago bought what publishing firm to Penguin Random House for over $2 billion?
Ans – Simon & Schuster
This autumn) Name this meals merchandise that will get its title from an outdated German phrase for “bracelet”
Ans – Bagel
Q5) These iconic put up packing containers are discovered during which nation?
Ans – UK
After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’ll get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now preserve your fingers crossed and await the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and situations :
- This Contest will begin on third January 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, through the Contest Period you should sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you’ve signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you may take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions will likely be posted throughout the complete Contest Period.
- Thereafter, should you reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you can be entitled for a fortunate draw which will likely be carried out amongst members who’ve answered that specific query accurately.
- Results on 31st January 2021