Amazon quiz is now each day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an ideal likelihood to win large prizes from Amazon. In immediately’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Answer and win Samsung A10s.
How to Answer and win Answer and win Samsung A10s? :
2. Open the app and you will notice a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it or if you happen to can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) The upcoming film Panga stars Kangana Ranaut within the function of a nationwide degree participant of which sport?
Ans – Kabaddi
Q2) TESS (Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite) from which area company not too long ago found a brand new liveable exoplanet?
Ans – NASA
Q3) Cary Joji Fukunaga is the director of the 25th installment during which movie franchise?
Ans – James Bond
This autumn) Which nation will go away the European Union earlier than 31st January 2020 after a parliament vote in help of the choice?
Ans – Great Britain
Q5) Which Indian state organizes the International Kite Festival each January?
Ans – Gujarat
After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now hold your fingers crossed and watch for the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will begin on 19th January 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, in the course of the Contest Period you need to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you’ve got signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you may take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions shall be posted throughout the complete Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you happen to reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you may be entitled for a fortunate draw which shall be carried out amongst contributors who’ve answered that individual query appropriately.
- Results on 29 Feb 2020