Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an awesome likelihood to win large prizes from Amazon. In as we speak’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Rs 10000.
How to Answer and win Rs 10000? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it or should you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Meaning “day” in Latin, what new identify is given by Facebook to its cryptocurrency ‘Libra’?
Ans – Diem
Q2) The World Economic Forum will maintain its 2021 annual assembly through which metropolis as a substitute of its conventional house of Switzerland?
Ans – Singapore
Q3) December 6 is noticed because the Mahaparinirvan Divas by tens of millions of followers and admirers of which nice Indian?
Ans – BR Ambedkar
This autumn) These legendary creatures, discovered on church buildings world wide, defend stone partitions throughout rain. Name this creature.
Ans – Gargoyle
Q5) Name this character from a well-known Stephen King Novel.
Ans – Pennywise
After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’ll get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now preserve your fingers crossed and watch for the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will begin on 11th January 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, through the Contest Period you have to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you will have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions shall be posted throughout your complete Contest Period.
- Thereafter, should you reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you’ll be entitled for a fortunate draw which shall be carried out amongst members who’ve answered that individual query appropriately.
- Results on 31st January 2021