User can avail Rs. 100 cashback on the primary and the third train ticket reserving
Maximum cashback is of Rs. 200 on minimal ticket buy of Rs. 500 in a single transaction through the offer interval
How to get Rs.100 cashback on Rs.500 or more train ticket transaction? :
1 . Visit here for reserving your train ticket
2 . Select the train you wish to guide (Make certain the fare is Rs 500 or more)
3 . Enter Passenger particulars and in fee possibility choose Airtel Money/Airtel Payment Bank
4 . Make the complete fee with the Airtel Payments bank offer
5 . Done !! Cashback will probably be credited quickly.
Terms & Conditions :
- The offer is on the market to Airtel Payments Bank clients solely.
- User can avail Rs. 100 cashback on the primary and the third train ticket reserving on IRCTC by paying by way of Airtel Payments Bank account or Airtel Money pockets.
- Maximum cashback is of Rs. 200 on minimal ticket buy of Rs. 500 in a single transaction through the offer interval.
- Offer is legitimate from 5th December 2017 to 31st January 2018.
- Cashback could be credited inside 72 enterprise hours within the consumer’s Airtel Payments Bank account/Airtel Money pockets.
- In case of ticket cancellation, cashback quantity will probably be deducted from consumer’s Airtel Payments Bank account/Airtel Money pockets.
- Airtel Payments Bank reserves the appropriate to disqualify any Airtel Payments Bank consumer(s) from the advantages of this offer in case of any fraudulent exercise/suspicious transaction.
- Airtel Payments Bank additionally reserves the appropriate to discontinue this offer with out assigning any cause or with none prior intimation by any means.
- In addition to the above, this offer can also be topic to Airtel Payments Bank’s General Terms & Conditions obtainable on https://www.airtel.in/bank/terms.
- Airtel Payments Bank doesn’t warrant or assure availability of stock on IRCTC.
- Any subject or buyer dispute associated to cashback with be entertained by Airtel Payments Bank solely, please ship your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or name 400 (Airtel customers) / 8800688006 (Non Airtel customers).