Are you planning on doing a recharge of a better quantity ..??? Haptik app is a superb app which is providing get 10% cashback upto Rs 600 on any transaction via Amazon Pay Balance . Grab it Now..!!
How to Get 10% cashback upto Rs 600 at Haptik ?
1 . Download Haptik app from HERE
2 . Login/Register
3 . Initiate any transaction like Recharge or Bill cost to get this Haptik Recharge provide
4 . Make the cost with the Amazon Pay choice
5 . Done !! Cashback will probably be credited as Amazon pay steadiness.
Terms and circumstances :
- This provide is a joint promotional initiative offered by Haptik Infotech Pvt Ltd, (“Merchant”) and Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“Amazon”). “This offer is made available to you by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (”Amazon”) on the Website (outlined under) maintained and operated by Haptik Infotech Pvt Ltd (“Merchant”).”
- The Offer is legitimate from 16th Jan to 15th Feb 2018 each days inclusive (“Offer Period”), except revoked or prolonged by Amazon in its sole discretion, with out assigning any cause, with out prior discover, and with out legal responsibility of any variety.
- Under this Offer, cashback of 10% cashback as much as 600, Once per person, on Haptik will probably be offered to every buyer who
(a) completes a transaction on Haptik’s corresponding cellular software / cellular web site ; and
(b) pays for such transaction utilizing the “Amazon Pay” choice accessible on the Website
(Each transaction assembly the aforesaid necessities being known as a “Qualifying Transaction”).
- Cashback for a Qualifying Transaction will probably be offered within the type of Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay steadiness is a sum of all balances related to Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited and are topic to the Gift Card Terms and Conditions accessible at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.h…
- These Offer phrases and circumstances (“Offer Terms”) are along with the Gift Card Terms and Conditions. To the extent the Gift Card phrases and circumstances are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to the Offer solely.
- Amazon reserves the proper to disqualify any buyer from the advantages of the Offer, at its sole discretion, if it identifies any fraudulent exercise being carried out for the aim of availing the advantages underneath the Offer or for any cause in any respect.
- This Offer can’t be mixed with any different provide or promotion made accessible by Amazon on the Website.
- This Offer can solely be availed as soon as by every buyer. Additionally, and for the avoidance of doubt, Amazon Pay Balance will solely be offered for the primary Qualifying Transaction (and never for any subsequent transactions) made by the shopper through the Offer Period.
- Amazon reserves absolutely the proper, with out prior discover, with out legal responsibility, and with out assigning any cause in any respect, so as to add/alter/modify/change or range any or all of those Offer Terms or to interchange, wholly or partly, this Offer by one other provide, whether or not much like this Offer or not.
- This Offer is legitimate for Indian residents solely.
- The Amazon Pay Balance will probably be despatched to the registered electronic mail ID of the shopper making the Qualifying Transaction inside 72 hours of such Transaction.
- Amazon Gift Cards will expire one yr from the date of issuance by QwikCilver.
- Amazon Gift Cards can’t be used to buy different reward playing cards. Amazon Gift Cards can’t be reloaded, resold, transferred for worth or redeemed for money, besides to the extent required by legislation.
- By taking part on this Offer, you expressly agree that Amazon or any of its associates is not going to be liable or liable for any loss or injury in any respect that you could be endure, straight or not directly, in reference to this Offer.
- This Offer is ruled by the legal guidelines of India and any disputes arising out of or in reference to this Offer will probably be topic to the unique jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore.