Freshmenu is an app from the place you may order meals in Bangalore/Mumbai/Delhi-NCR. Fresh meals delivered to your doorsteps ! Now ola cash have provide you with nice provide in which you’ll Get 20% cashback as much as Rs. 75 in your first Ola Money transaction on Freshmenu Food Order.Hurry up !
Note:-Offer legitimate from 10 Jan ’17 – 12 Jan ’17
Cashback legitimate on buyer’s first Ola Money transaction on FreshMenu
Cashback can be credited to buyer’s Ola Money account inside three working days
How To Avail This Offer? :-
2. Browse via the each day menu. There’s a special menu for every day of the week.
three. Click on the dish you want and add it to your bag.
four. Confirm and place your order if you’re prepared.
5. At checkout, choose “Ola Money” as Payment Method
7. Pay the quantity. Thats it!!
How To Add Money In Ola?? :-
2. Open the app, Click on Signup
three. Click on “Add Ola Money”
four. Enter Amount you need to add
5. Pay with appropriate cost methodology
6. Thats It
Benefits of Ola Money :-
> Send cash to your family members anytime, wherever with a faucet
>> Easy cell recharges and postpaid invoice funds
>> Discover nice offers and gives on a regular basis on our retailers
>> Use saved playing cards to make even sooner recharges and postpaid invoice funds
>> Check your transaction historical past and keep in mind the place you spent your Ola Money
Terms And Condition Of Freshmenu Offer:-
- Maximum cashback is as much as Rs. 75per transaction
- No coupon code wanted
- Cashback legitimate on buyer’s first Ola Money transaction on FreshMenu
- Cashback legitimate from 10 Jan ’17 – 12 Jan ’17
- Cashback can be credited to buyer’s Ola Money account inside three working days
- Refunds for canceled orders can be processed inside 7 enterprise days
- Cashback can be processed for the online order worth
- Offer relevant on FreshMenu’s web site and cell purposes
- Cancelled orders are usually not eligible for cashback and the stability quantity of the order can be refunded to buyer’s Ola Money pockets
- Ola Money reserves the appropriate to alter/withdraw the provide at its discretion