Excited for Rakshabandhan ? Well, everyone seems to be! Online giants are all the time are inclined to rejoice such pious fest by providing some thrilling offers for its clients. Now, its time to get further cashback as Freecharge is providing flat Rs 50 cashback on sending Rs 1001 via Freecharge UPI. The provide is legitimate on a switch of Rs.1001. So, ship now and seize your cashback !!
Note:- The Offer is legitimate on 26-Aug-2018 (12:00 AM to 11:59 PM) solely !!
How to get Rs 50 cashback on sending Rs 1001 via Freecharge UPI ?
1 . Install FreeCharge App from HERE
2. Open the app and choose BHIM UPI
3. Create your FreeCharge UPI ID
4. Send cash of Rs 1001 by getting into Receiver’s UPI ID/Bank Account. Thats it !!
Bingo !! You will get cashback into your FreeCharge pockets inside 72 hours
Terms and Conditions:-
- To avail this provide, the client must undertake a profitable switch of Rs.1001 utilizing FreeCharge UPI to be eligible for the cashback.
- Offer legitimate on 26-Aug-2018 (12:00 AM to 11:59 PM)solely
- To ship cash utilizing FreeCharge UPI, the client ought to have a legitimate FreeCharge UPI deal with created with checking account linked to it. UPI registration might be completed on newest model of FreeCharge Android App.
- The buyer shall obtain flat Rs.50 as cashback within the type of FreeCharge Gift Instrument inside 72 hours from the date of the transaction, the identical might be redeemed inside 1095 days from the date of the credit score and is non-transferable.
- The provide is legitimate on a switch of Rs.1001
- Valid solely on cash transfers made utilizing ‘@freecharge’ UPI deal with
- The buyer can use the FreeCharge Gift Instrument acquired below this provide for subsequent transactions on FreeCharge
- The provide is legitimate solely as soon as per FreeCharge Account
- Not legitimate on Freecharge UPI deal with created for following banks Aditya Birla Idea Payments, Airtel Payments Bank, Fino Payments Bank, Jio Payments Bank, Paytm Payments Bank, DBS Bank LTD
>> Offer Source:- Visit here