Want to go on a protracted drive? But fearful of extreme value hike of gasoline? FreeCharge is right here to rescue you. Get Flat Rs 25 cashback on Transaction worth Rs 250 at HP Petrol Pumps (2 Times). The buyer shall obtain flat Rs.25 cashback, on the transaction worth of Rs.250 within the type of Freecharge Gift Instrument inside 72 (seventy-two) hours from the date of the transaction. So Hurry and Fill your Tank !!!
How to Get Flat Rs 25 cashback on Transaction worth Rs 250 at HP Petrol Pumps (2 Times)?
1 . First of All, Install FreeCharge App from HERE
2. Signup or Login to your FreeCharge Account.
3. Then, Load cash in your Freecharge Wallet.
4. Now, Visit any HP Petrol Pump the place funds through FreeCharge is accepted.
To know extra concerning the retailers, Please refer this hyperlink – affords.freecharge.in/HP/HP.xlsx
5. Purchase petrol or diesel worth Rs 250
6. Now, Ask them that your are paying by means of FreeCharge.
7. Click on Pay Send to generate your #OnTheGo Pin
8. Enter your Mobile quantity & OnTheGo Pin on the cardboard swipe machine.
9. Enjoy the cashback in your Freecharge Wallet.
Terms & Conditions :-
- To avail this Offer, the client must undertake a profitable transaction at HPCL.
- The buyer shall obtain flat Rs.25 cashback, on the transaction worth of Rs.250 within the type of Freecharge Gift Instrument inside 72 (seventy two) hours from the date of transaction which might be redeemed on the Freecharge web site or Freecharge utility or every other service provider web site whereby Freecharge Balance is appropriate, inside 1095 days from the date of the credit score and is non-transferable.
- This cashback Offer is legitimate from 1st Oct to 31st Oct 2018.
- The provide is legitimate on a minimal transaction of Rs.250
- To know extra concerning the retailers, Please refer this hyperlink affords.freecharge.in/HP/HP.xlsx
- The Offer is legitimate solely twice per consumer per Freecharge Account/gadget/cellular quantity until 31st Oct 2018.
- The total bill quantity needs to be settled utilizing Freecharge Balance, partial cost by means of Freecharge Balance shouldn’t be allowed.