Freecharge and Shopping Indiatimes are back with an amazing offer. Pay Rs 10 and get Recharge for Rs.50 and Get Cash Back of Rs.50. The Freecharge cashback coupon can be purchased using all paymodes (Except Cash on Delivery) from Indiatimes shopping. Coupon purchase restricted to one per user. So Loot this offer before it goes OOS.
Steps to Get Freecharge Code of Rs.50 Cashback on Rs50:-
- Firstly Go to This Shopping Indiatimes Offer Page
- Now Add it to Cart.
- Signup to a New Account.
- Pay Rs.10 with any Payment Mode.
- You will get Coupon via Email or SMS.
- One user can use this coupon once only
- Coupon once purchased, can’t be cancelled/ refunded
- Valid only for Freecharge New Users.
Terms & Conditions for coupon purchase from Indiatimes Shopping:-
- The Freecharge cashback coupon can be purchased using all paymodes (Except Cash on Delivery) from Indiatimes shopping.
- Coupon purchase restricted to one per user.
- Valid only for Freecharge New User
- The coupon code will be shared with the user via Email & SMS.
- Coupon once purchased cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- Validity – 1st-Feb-2016 to 30-Mar-2016.
- In case of any issue related to coupon contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & Conditions for using cashback coupon at Freecharge
- Use the unique coupon purchased from Indiatimes Shopping by applying it to avail cashback offer. Valid only once per Unique Mobile Number/User/Credit/Debit Card.
- Valid on FreeCharge.com desktop or Mobile site or FreeCharge App.
- This offer is valid on Minimum Recharge of Rs. 50 on Mobile Pre-Paid, Mobile Post-Paid Bills, Utility Bills, DTH, Data Card, and Metro Mumbai.
- Offer not valid on Airtel (Pre-Paid / Post-Paid / DTH)
- Offer is not valid on loading of wallet (i.e. adding cash to the wallet).
- Cashback will be credited to your FreeCharge Wallet within 24 (twenty four) hours & can be redeemed within 185 days from the date of credit and is non transferable.
- One code to be redeemed against one transaction only.
- Valid only for successful transactions made through Debit/Credit card and Net Banking.
- User will not be able to use wallet balance for this offer.
- FreeCharge holds the right to refuse transactions deemed fraudulent as per FreeCharge policies.
- Download FreeCharge App (Android App | iOS App | Windows App)