Love to buy on Flipkart.? Here is an superior provide for you. Flipkart is giving Extra 10% Discount on all Debit/Credit Cards and Net Banking Payments. Yeah you hear it proper, further 10% off. You can avail this provide on buy of talked about classes. So, seize this superior deal now, earlier than it goes out of inventory.
Offer Source: Visit Here
How to Get Extra 10% Discount on all Debit/Credit Cards and Net Banking Payments.?
1 . Visit here to buy and choose the product.
2 . Add product to cart
3 . Login/Register
4 . Enter your deal with and contact particulars fastidiously
5 . Select appropriate cost possibility from Debit/Credit or Internet Banking and make the cost to get Extra 10% Discount.
Maximum Discount as per Category:
Maximum Amount (in INR)
Small house home equipment
Headphones and Headsets
Terms And Conditions:
- Offer is legitimate from July 1st, 2017 (00:00 hrs) to July 2nd, 2017 (23:59 hrs) (“Offer Period“).
- To avail this Offer You should do/ fulfill the next:
- Age have to be 18 years or above;
- Must have a sound account on the Platform and log into the identical;
- Purchase merchandise (aside from ink cartridges) bought by any Seller beneath any of the next classes showing on the Platform, particularly, (i) televisions, (ii) kitchen home equipment, (iii) small house home equipment, (iv) cameras, (v) tablets, (vi) printers and ink cartridges, (vii) projectors, (viii) displays, (ix) washer, (x) air conditioners, (xi) fridges, (xii) microwave ovens, (xiii) headphones and headsets, (xiv) house leisure and (xv) sensible watches, on the Platform (“Product/s“) through the Offer Period;
- Purchase of Product/s have to be made utilizing any of the next cost strategies:i. through the use of Your legitimate and present Visa, GraspCard, American Express, Maestro, Diners, Rupay Credit/ Debit card (“Card“);ii. by way of Your Net Banking.
- In case of partial cost made utilizing Flipkart Gift Card/ Wallet or attributable to realisation of alternate affords, low cost can be legitimate solely on the quantity paid by way of Card or Net Banking.
For Detailed T&C: Click Here