Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an ideal likelihood to win large prizes from Amazon. In at present’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Answer and Win Rs 15000.
How to Answer and win Answer and Win Rs 15000? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner concerning the Quiz. Click on it or when you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which firm not too long ago acquired a stake in Zomato by promoting their Indian meals supply enterprise?
Ans – Uber
Q2) Fenway Sports Group owns which soccer membership that’s presently prime of the desk in its home league?
Ans – Liverpool
Q3) Who has been appointed as the primary Chief of Defence Staff of India?
Ans – Bipin Rawat
This fall) The film ‘The Two Popes’ stars the well-known actor Anthony Hopkins as which pope?
Ans – Pope Benedict XVI
Q5) The latest web-series ‘The Forgotten Army’ relies on the extraordinary true story of the boys and ladies by which military?
Ans – Indian National Army
After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’ll get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now maintain your fingers crossed and look ahead to the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will begin on sixth February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, throughout the Contest Period you have to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have got signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions can be posted throughout the complete Contest Period.
- Thereafter, when you reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you can be entitled for a fortunate draw which can be carried out amongst individuals who’ve answered that individual query appropriately.
- Results on 29 Feb 2020