Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an incredible likelihood to win large prizes from Amazon. In right now’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Answer and Win Rs 20000.
How to Answer and win Answer and Win Rs 20000? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner concerning the Quiz. Click on it or if you happen to can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) What is the title of the humanoid robotic from ISRO that may journey on the primary take a look at flight of the Gaganyaan mission?
Ans – Vyommitra
Q2) Uber not too long ago introduced a partnership with which firm to mass produce ‘air taxis’?
Ans – Hyundai
Q3) Which of those sportspeople has been awarded the Padma Bhushan in 2020?
Ans – PV Sindhu
This fall) Which well-known character actor is enjoying the function of Indian workforce supervisor PR Man Singh within the film 83?
Ans – Pankaj Tripathi
Q5) Irish conductor Eímear Noone is to set to grow to be the primary girl to conduct the orchestra at which upcoming occasion?
Ans – Oscars
After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’ll get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now hold your fingers crossed and watch for the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will start on third February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, in the course of the Contest Period you have to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you’ve got signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you may take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions will likely be posted throughout the complete Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you happen to reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you can be entitled for a fortunate draw which will likely be carried out amongst members who’ve answered that specific query appropriately.
- Results on 29 Feb 2020