Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an incredible probability to win large prizes from Amazon. In at this time’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Rs 10000.
How to Answer and win Rs 10000? :
2. Open the app and you will notice a banner concerning the Quiz. Click on it or in case you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Which well-known gentleman whose birthday is in January, was Mayor of Kolkata from August 1930- April 1931, succeeded by Bidhan Chandra Roy?
Ans – Subhash Chandra Bose
Q2) Chandrikapersad Santokhi, the Chief Guest of the 2021 Republic Day parade, is the President of which nation?
Ans – Suriname
Q3) India batted the 2nd most overs within the 4th innings to attract a Test in Australia this century on the SCG, which tountry leads this checklist?
Ans – South Africa, Adelaide
This fall) Which vacation is related to this image?
Ans – Easter Sunday
Q5) Belonging to the rodent household, what sort of animals are these?
Ans – Prairie canines
After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’ll get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now maintain your fingers crossed and watch for the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will begin on third February 2021 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, throughout the Contest Period it’s essential to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you may have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you may take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions can be posted throughout the whole Contest Period.
- Thereafter, in case you reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you may be entitled for a fortunate draw which can be carried out amongst individuals who’ve answered that exact query appropriately.
- Results on 31st March 2021