Amazon quiz is now each day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an incredible likelihood to win big prizes from Amazon. In at this time’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Answer and Win Rs 50000.
How to Answer and win Answer and Win Rs 50000? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner concerning the Quiz. Click on it or should you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) Shaktikanta Das born on 26th February, former IAS officer is presently serving wherein essential submit in India?
Ans – RBI Governor
Q2) The National Maritime Heritage Complex is to be arrange wherein of those locations?
Ans – Lothal
Q3) The 4th installment of which franchise received the Oscar for the Best Animated Feature in 2020?
Ans – Toy Story
This autumn) Which of those nations will play within the 2020 ICC Women’s T20 World Cup for the primary time?
Ans – Thailand
Q5) The Amazon Prime internet collection ‘The Forgotten Army’ is narrated by which Bollywood celebrity?
Ans – Shahrukh Khan
After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now maintain your fingers crossed and watch for the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and circumstances :
- This Contest will begin on 24th February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, throughout the Contest Period you will need to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you may have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions shall be posted throughout the complete Contest Period.
- Thereafter, should you reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you can be entitled for a fortunate draw which shall be carried out amongst members who’ve answered that individual query accurately.
- Results on 31 Mar 2020