Amazon quiz is now every day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and a fantastic likelihood to win big prizes from Amazon. In as we speak’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Answer and Win Rs 20000.
How to Answer and win Answer and Win Rs 20000? :
2. Open the app and you will note a banner concerning the Quiz. Click on it or in case you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) White, yellow, crimson, orange, blue, and inexperienced have been the six authentic colours on the basic model of which 40-year outdated iconic toy?
Ans – Rubik’s Cube
Q2) The 2020 Australian open was Novak Djokovic’s ___ Grand Slam singles victory. (Fill within the blanks.)
Ans – 17th
Q3) The Union Budget proposed which of those to construct a National chilly provide chain for perishables resembling meat and fish?
Ans – Kisan Rail
This autumn) The upcoming movie ‘The New Mutants’ is a part of which film franchise?
Ans – X Men
Q5) Which well-known political activist born on February 13th, wrote the poem ‘In the Bazaars of Hyderabad’?
Ans – Sarojini Naidu
After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’ll get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now hold your fingers crossed and anticipate the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and situations :
- This Contest will begin on 17th February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, in the course of the Contest Period it’s essential to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you’ve gotten signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you’ll be able to take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions might be posted throughout the whole Contest Period.
- Thereafter, in case you reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you’ll be entitled for a fortunate draw which might be carried out amongst contributors who’ve answered that exact query appropriately.
- Results on 29 Feb 2020