Amazon quiz is now each day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an ideal probability to win large prizes from Amazon. In right this moment’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Tommy Hilfiger Watch.
How to Answer and win Tommy Hilfiger Watch? :
2. Open the app and you will notice a banner concerning the Quiz. Click on it or should you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) In December 2020, Margaret Keenan, a British grandmother of 4, turned the primary particular person on this planet to obtain what?
Ans – Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine
Q2) Breaking, that was launched within the Olympics for 2024, is the official identify for which aggressive ‘sport’?
Ans – Breakdancing
Q3) Frank Carney, who just lately handed away, began which in style fastfood chain in 1958?
Ans – Pizza Hut
This fall) In this Oscar profitable Disney film, this robotic falls in love with which different robotic?
Ans – EVE
Q5) Found in Frankfurt, Germany, this set up is devoted to what foreign money?
Ans – EURO
After answering all 5 questions appropriately, you’ll get a Congratulations message that you’ve been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now hold your fingers crossed and watch for the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and situations :
- This Contest will start on 31st December 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, throughout the Contest Period you have to sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you will have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you may take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions will probably be posted throughout the whole Contest Period.
- Thereafter, should you reply all of the quiz questions appropriately, you may be entitled for a fortunate draw which will probably be carried out amongst members who’ve answered that individual query appropriately.
- Results on 31st December 2020