Amazon quiz is now each day however just for 4 hours from 8 AM to 12 PM and an ideal probability to win big prizes from Amazon. In as we speak’s Amazon app quiz, Answer 5 easy questions and stand an opportunity to win Rs 20000.
How to Answer and win Rs 20000? :
2. Open the app and you will notice a banner in regards to the Quiz. Click on it or in the event you can’t see the banner, seek for “Amazon quiz” within the search bar
3. Now click on on the ‘Start’ button to start the quiz.
4 . Start answering the questions
Q1) ‘Sons of the Soil’ is a latest Amazon Prime documentary based mostly on a sports activities crew from which metropolis?
Ans – Jaipur
Q2) Virat Kohli not too long ago grew to become the quickest participant to achieve the 12,00zero run mark in ODI, breaking which cricketer’s 17 12 months file?
Ans – Sachin Tendulkar
Q3) Which enterprise software program firm is shopping for enterprise communication platform ‘Slack’ for $27.7 billion?
Ans – Salesforce
This fall) According to this particular person, he may “move the world” if he had a what and “a fulcrum”?
Ans – Lever lengthy sufficient
Q5) Name this animal that may solely be cuddled by zoo guests in Australia for 30 minutes day?
Ans – Koalas
After answering all 5 questions accurately, you’re going to get a Congratulations message that you’ve got been entered right into a fortunate draw. Now maintain your fingers crossed and watch for the outcomes to be introduced.
Terms and situations :
- This Contest will begin on 25th December 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, throughout the Contest Period you could sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you could have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you may take part by navigating to the web page the place 5 (5) questions will likely be posted throughout the complete Contest Period.
- Thereafter, in the event you reply all of the quiz questions accurately, you may be entitled for a fortunate draw which will likely be carried out amongst individuals who’ve answered that specific query accurately.
- Results on 30th December 2020