Are you a film freak who loves watching motion pictures once in a while and need you had likelihood to look at each film that will get launched ? Well, your dream has come true now as you are able to do this ranging from simply Rs 499 monthly solely. Yes, now you possibly can watch limitless motion pictures on all weekdays of a month at Rs 499 solely. If you need the supply to be legitimate on weekends too, then you definately obtained to spend Rs 799 and if you’re 2 individuals. then the charges are Rs 998 and Rs 1598 respectively. This supply is dropped at you by CarnivalCinemas and is obtainable at chosen places in India.
How to look at limitless motion pictures ?
2. Select your metropolis from the checklist displayed
3. Now you will notice 4 kind of passes
- Single person, 1 month, weekdays solely – Rs 499
- 2 individuals, 1 month, weekdays solely – Rs 998
- Single person, 1 month, All Days – Rs 799
- 2 individuals, 1 month, All Days – Rs 1598
4. Select the one you want >> Accept T&C >> BUY
6. Update delivery particulars and make the fee. You will likely be charged Rs 10 additional in case you want a bodily card.
7. Now you’ll get voucher code and you need to use it to e-book tickets at cinema counter for free. Also learn the under talked about T&C
Terms and Conditions
- Cardholder will likely be entitled to e-book Cinema Tickets/s at the Cinema Theatre/s in the course of the Validity Period with none fee in direction of Cinema Ticket, topic to availability of seats. Cardholder shall have to go to the Website for activation of Card.
- The Cardholder can e-book Cinema Tickets solely for the Movies to be screened in the course of the Validity Period at the Cinema Theatre/s. Cinema Ticket bookings will likely be allowed as per the coverage of Cinema Operator/s.
- The Cardholder can’t e-book Cinema Ticket/s for the recliner seats, couch seats and for IMAX Movies.
- This Cardholder can’t e-book Cinema Ticket/s for Movies to be screened on National Holidays.
- The Cardholder can’t e-book Cinema Ticket/s to look at the identical Movie title for greater than 3 instances in the course of the Validity Period.
- The Card doesn’t entitle the Cardholder to immediately enter the Cinema Theatre. The Cardholder has to acquire a legitimate Cinema Ticket issued by Cinema Operators for their respective Cinema Theatres.
- It is necessary for the Cardholder to point out Cinema Ticket reserving particulars on his/ her Mobile Number (registered with Carnival Cinemas), failing which Cinema Operator won’t permit entry within the Cinema Theatre. The Cinema Ticket/s booked can solely be utilized by the Cardholder reserving such Cinema Ticket.
- Such Cinema Ticket can’t be transferred or given to some other person.