Looking for any Recharge supply? Payments made so simple as you chat, instantly out of your checking account. With BHIM ABPB, India’s best to use UPI app from Aditya Birla Payments Bank. ABPB is providing up to 100% Cashback on 1st payment done on BHIM ABPB (Max Rs 30). Hurry up!!
How to get up to 100% Cashback on 1st payment done on BHIM ABPB (Max Rs 30)?
1- Download ABPB App
2- Create Account
3- BHIM ABPB UPI
4- Initiate pay as you go/postpaid transaction utilizing UPI
6- You will get up to 100% Cashback on 1st payment done on BHIM ABPB (Max Rs 30)
Terms & Conditions-
- Offer: Get up to 100% cashback on 1st payment done on BHIM ABPB
- Offer interval: 15th Sept, 2018 – 30th Nov, 2018
- Who is eligible? – Users who’re registered with BHIM ABPB UPI and done 1st transaction throughout supply interval.
- What to do to?- To transact- Recharge, Postpaid or any utility invoice payment in the course of the supply interval to get cashback with minimal transaction quantity of Rs.30.
- How a lot cashback?- Up to 100% cashback up to Rs.30 after 1st profitable transaction on BHIM ABPB
- Cashback will probably be credited instantly into linked checking account in subsequent 15 days after profitable transaction.
- Maximum 500 no. of customers to obtain cashback day-after-day.
- Customers can even be eligible for Rs.50 cashback on 3 distinctive funds supply** working throughout this supply interval.
- Offer solely relevant to customers transacting by way of the BHIM ABPB UPI App.
- Offer relevant as soon as per consumer in the course of the supply interval.
- Offer not legitimate for workers, commerce associate, service suppliers, contractual FOS of ABIPBL, holding an account with ABIPBL.
- ABIPBL has the precise to contact the successful customers for advertising and marketing and promotional actions.
- ABIBPL reserves the rights to, with out legal responsibility or prejudice to any of its different rights, change/modify/withdraw the Offer with none discover and the shoppers agree to stay up to date with the Offer phrases and situations by visiting the ABIPBL website- www.adityabirla.financial institution