Freecharge additionally goals to draw increasingly new customers to be able to change into largest Online recharging large and thus persevering with its legacy, once more it’s providing Rs 60 to Rs 300 cashback on DTH or utility invoice funds like Gas, electrical energy, landline, metro of Rs 300 or extra. You can avail most cashback upto Rs 300 and can absolutely get an assured quantity of Rs 60. So, pay your invoice now and seize the cashback !!
Note:- The supply is barely legitimate for New customers until seventh Jan, 2017 !!
How to get upto Rs 300 cashback on invoice fee ?
2. Register for a brand new account and confirm the cell quantity.
three. Click on Bill fee and select your operator.
four. Type within the invoice quantity of Rs 300 or extra, and within the subsequent step use promo code: BILLFREE
5. Pay by way of most well-liked fee technique (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking).
Bingo !! Your cashback will probably be added inside few hours in your Freecharge pockets.
Terms and Conditions:-
- Valid on profitable DTH Recharge & Electricity & GAS, Landline, Metro & Postpaid Bill Payment performed until seventh Jan 2017
- Valid just for New Users of FreeCharge
- Valid on min transaction of Rs.300. Max cashback of Rs.300. Min Cashback of Rs 60
- BILLFREE promocode needs to be utilized to avail cashback supply
- Valid solely as soon as per New User/Credit & Debit card transactions
- Cashback will probably be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which could be redeemed inside 185 days from date of credit score, and is non transferable
- Not legitimate for Add Cash transactions, Netbanking & transactions performed through FreeCharge stability
- Offer not legitimate for Airtel transactions
- Offer not legitimate on Virtual playing cards and International Cards that are issued outdoors India
- Offer legitimate on Freecharge App, Web & mWeb
This article handed by way of the Full-Text RSS service – if that is your content material and also you’re studying it on another person’s web site, please learn the FAQ at fivefilters.org/content-only/faq.php#publishers.
Recommended article: The Guardian’s Summary of Julian Assange’s Interview Went Viral and Was Completely False.